Part 9...

Peridot pov

Its been a week or two since I last saw lapis and I feel terrible... I sat down on my bed in my small apartment. I want to die...

I need to get out of here. I got up and grabbe dmt backpack. I went outside my room and closed the door to my apartment. I walked down the hallway and continued my way outside.

Once I made it I walke drown the street and just roamed. I was getting kinda hungry so I looks around for a place to eat. I saw a subway but when I got a little closer and looked at the window...

I saw lapis sitting across from a guy... He was laughing and she was slightly grinning... I lost my only chance of getting her back... That's it... That dude is probobly her boyfriend or something...

My stomach grumbled. I cant hold it. I'm hungry... What if she sees me...? Eh, she'll have to deal with that...

I put on my sunglasses and pulle sip my hoodie. I walked in the subway and went to order. I could have sworn I saw lapis look at me...

After I ordered I sat at a booth facing away from were lapis is. I was down halfway until I heard the door close and foortsteps corning closer.

That's when lapis pulled my good down and took my glasses. She sat in front of me and stared at me with these... Weird eyes...

I raised a brow and frowned.

Lapis - i-I haven't seen you i-in a w-while...

I shook my head and crumbled up the paper from my meal.

Peri - I don't matter anymore

Lapis - b-bu-

Peri - didn't you have a date about 30 seconds ago

I got up and pulled my hoodie up again. I threw away my garbage and walked out the door.
Why do I have to be like this...