Part 15...

Lapis pov

My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. I cant believe that nightmare is coming back...

Well... Memory...

I heard snoring besides me and looked over. Oh, it's just Peri.

I looked over at sapphire's bed and she wasn't there. Hm.

I sighed and laid back down. Then Peri hugged me. He pulled me close to him and hummed softly. I smiled and nuzzled my face into his neck.

God... I love him so much...

___Two hours later___

I slowly opened my eyes again and gripped my pillow.

Wait

My vision cleared and I could see. Where is Peri? I sat up and looked around. I noticed a piece of paper on my desk and picked it up.

Sorry I had to leave, lapis, I need to check and do some things. Maybe I'll see you tommorow at 3 for a date ;)
~ peridot

I smiled, got up and stretched.

Peridot pov

I smiled and walked into my crappy apartment. I checked on Loki first who was in his tank that I found in the streets. Yes, I cleaned it.

I looked out my small window and whistled. A few seconds later R.J flew in and landed on my shoulder.

Peri - hey there, buddy

I smiled and stroked his head with my index finger and he made a few noices before flying over to lokis tank and looked around.

I smiled. After I fed them I walked out of my apartment. I still have alittle bit of money, I guess I could go bye clothes or something.

I walked out of the building and looked around. I strated to walk down the street, maybe I'll Come across a clothes store.

Lapis pov

I walked out of my dorm and then my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took out my phone and opened up the messenger app.

S- lapis, I stayed my friends dorm

L- okay, cool

S- hows it going with Peridot?

L- really good ;)

S- heh, okay, Sorry I gtg

L- bye!

I put my phone away and smile. I make my day to my car and head to the mall.

I can't wait for tomorrow...