Part 8...

Peridot pov

I walked down the street, putting on my sunglasses. I walked into a corner store and grabbed some Doritos and a mountain dew.

I paid for the snacks and left. I sighed and I sat on the side walk outside. I looked in my backpack at Loki... He hissed lowly and looked up at me. I smiled slightly and put the snacks in.

Peridot - don't eat them

He curled up and it looked like he fell asleep. I closed the bag and swang it on my shoulder. I continued to walk around looking for a place to stay...

Lapis pov

I laid on the couch and rubbed my thumb over peri's eye patch... I sighed and sat up. Then the door opened and sapphire walked in.

Lapis - didn't know you left...

Sapphire - I just went to pick something up. Hey? Why so sad?

I sniffed and shook my head. She sat next to me.

Sapphire - come on, you can tell me anything...

I sighed and nodded slowly.

Lapis - Peri left and I live him but I think he'll move on... I don't want to live without him... He think he'll break my h-heart...

I felt a tear roll down my face. Sapphire hugged me and I hugged her back, sobbing in her shoulder.

Sapphire - sh sh, it's okay...

She broke the Huh slowly and looked at me.

Sapphire - lapis, you have to show him that you still love him... Show him that He won't break your heart...

I hiccuped and smiled at her. She smiled back and got up.

Lapis - thanks for the advice...

Sapphire - anytime, I'm gonna shower

Lapis - alright

She left the room and I wiped my face with the back of my hand and sniffed. What can I posibly do to show Peri That I still love him...?

[any ideas? ;)]