Epilogue

Eight years later....

/* Sushmitha,Devraaj,Arjun,Arohi,Panchi everyone are back in the Singhania Mansion. Sushmitha has recovered a lot from the paralysis,only that she can't walk and moves about in a wheel chair. There is hope that she will recover even more in a few years. Varun met Sonia in a family get together a few years back and love blossomed between them. They got married one year back and they too live in the palace itself. Panchi is now 14 years old. Arjun Arohi's kids Suhani and Avishkar are 7 years old. They come running to Sushmitha. */

Suhani- Grandma, Avi took off my pen.

Avishkar- That's my pen.Dad gave it to me!

Suhani- No I found it in the cupboard.

  Avishkar-I kept it there.

Suhani- No its mine.

Avishkar- Mine.

Sushmitha- Offo will you let me speak? How do you come up with so many fights a day?

Panchi- I'll handle it for you. Don't worry. Suhani see I have similar pen. Give off that one to Avi, you can take this one.

Suhani- Okay didi.

Sushmitha- Thanks darling.

Panchi- Always welcome dadi.

/* Just then Arjun enters the room with two bags in his hand. */

Arjun- For the most beautiful girls ever, my daughters.

/* Both Panchi and Suhani run to him and hug him. He kisses them and gives them their gifts. Avishkar  sits on the sofa with a sad face. */

Avishkar- See no one likes me. Everyone likes Suhani, Panchi didi and dad love her only.

Arohi(hugs him from behind)- My son Avi is the best and the cutest of all. I love him more than anyone. 

/* His face lits up with happiness. He turns to her and Arohi cuddles him. She hands him a gift. He runs to Suhani to make her jealous. Everyone has a group hug. At night Arjun and Arohi are talking in the room. */

Arjun- Arohi pack two or three sarees we are going somewhere tomorrow.

Arohi- Where?

Arjun- Surprise.

Arohi- Oh no, I don't need anything now. We can't go out leaving the kids. 

Arjun- Just 2 days. Suhani, Avi have grown up now. Varun,Sonia, mom,dad everyone are there here to take care of them. You don't even need to think of Panchi she does all her works by herself now.

Arohi- Yes I am proud of the children but...

Arjun- No but's. I have talked to mom and she said it's okay. I said to Panchi too and she is fine with it. We are leaving tomorrow morning.

/* He doesn't listen to her anymore. The next morning he himself packs her bag and they board their private flight. Only when they get down she realizes that he brought her to Vizag, her native place. She shouts in excitement. */

Arohi- Oh my god Arjun I can't believe you brought me here.

Arjun- Happy?

Arohi- So much that I can't express. It's been so many years I came here(she hugs him). Thank you so much.

Arjun- There's a lot more. The taxi is waiting for us. I have planned everything my lady.

/* They get into the taxi and the driver takes them to a small cottage near the shore. When they go inside Arohi finds beautifully decorated rooms. It was very spacious. Arjun takes her to the bedroom. He opens a huge curtain, behind it there was a huge glass in place of a wall. The sea view was excellent from there. Arohi goes near the glass and stands there without uttering any word. Arjun hugs her from behind. She puts her palm on his cheek. */

Arjun- I bought this land two years ago and designed the house myself. It took me this much time to bring it into this form.

Arohi(slowly)- Why?

(Arjun picks her hand and plays with her fingers.)

Arjun- I always knew you loved the beach and missed it. I could take a house in Mumbai but nothing can make you more happy than the place where you grew up. From the day we married, you changed a lot for me, to fit into my life. You did it extremely well. You imbibed the royalty and grandeur into yourself even though you loved simplicity. I felt guilty for taking away from you that simple life you loved.

Arohi- This is a gift for me?

Arjun- Yes, once Avi is old enough I will hand him the office and crown. We will get Panchi and Suhani married to good guys and then both of us can come here. Far from the palace and all the responsibilities, we will lead a simple life just like you wanted.

Arohi- Our Avi and Suhani will manage the work?

Arjun- Yes they will grow up just like we did. I think they will be much better.

Arohi- Yes.

Arjun(played on her lips with his fingers)- Arohi the best thing in you, your eyes and your innocence have remained the same, right from the first time I saw you till today. That day your stage fear and the way you sneaked into my hostel to recommend your friends.

Arohi- I was very tensed whether you will listen to me or not.

Arjun- and see I am listening to you all my life.

Arohi- We are back to the place where it all started.

Arjun- Hmm the place where my love was born... Why did you always try to hide your love?

Arohi- I feared it would result in negative things. I can hide my love for a life time but can't see you hurt. 

Arjun- Oof... you and your hidden love theory.

So there ends my book. Hope you all liked it. Don't forget to suggest it to your friends. Do VOTE... If you want to ask anything about Arjun, Arohi or anything else I am always here... prasannayadav :)

Note from 18/01/2021:

Hi everyone I hope you're well. I am happy to say that I have been working on my third book but the fact that my second work is unable to get your attention is bothering me a lot and hindering my process. Please let me know if you find anything wrong or you think could be better in 'Unrequited Love'. If you haven't read it yet then please give it a try, and if you have read it and think it's a good read then please suggest it to ur friends. It would mean a lot to me. I want you to know that I check for notifications daily and consider them as messages from my friends.
Thanks,
PrasannaYadav ❤️