1. Dinner

❣Echos P.O.V❣

«BEEPP»

The sound crashed in my ears causing me to wake up. "..." I let out a sigh realising it's only my alarm. I turned it off and stood up.

Walking towards my window and staring across the street at passing cars. And yes my whole wall is a giant window. I stared across the street as I saw Ian get out of his car and walk inside.

"..wait... Ian never lived there..." I feel my face freeze. "Is that my new neighbours...."

I rush downstairs still in my pyjamas.

"Oh, echo!" My mom smiled.

"Hey mom, did the new neighbours move in.?" I ask anxiously.

"Yes! And they invited us over for dinner, since they don't have any next door neighbours, they decided to invite us!" She smiles.

"When..." I look at her.

"Tonight my love!" She smiles

I run up to my room and take off my shirt walking towards my closet only in a bra and shorts.

I realise my window curtain is open and walk over to close it, and it was at the moment, my face burned off. I saw Ian staring at me from his window biting a apple.

I shut my curtains. "I-Ian.. Is my..." I stand stiffly.

I quickly get dressed before I'm late.

––

––

I walk into school and my best friend Liza walks up to me. And me being me I hug her. "Hey Liza, I haven't seen you since Friday..." I sigh.

"Sorry, my mom took my phone and I went to my papas!" She smiles.

"It's alright, but we NEED to talk!" I push when I say need.

She nods. "At lunch, I can't be late for another class or my mom will flip!" She runs off.

"Bye liza.." I shake my head and head to class.

––

"WAIT COME AGAIN?!?" Liza stares at me from across the lunch table.

"....Ian moved into the house across from mine and he saw me changing this morning...." I mumble.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!" She almost dies from excitement while people stare at us, partly because of me and partly because of liza dying.

"SHU-" I get cut off by a tap on my shoulder.

I see Ian standing there and my face goes pink.

I stand up. "I HAVE A ESSAY DUE! BYE!!" I leave the lunchroom in a rush to get away from them. Well mostly Ian.