2. The dare

❣Echos P.O.V❣

«BEEP»

A far to familiar sound rings in my head.

"How nice.." I sit up and stare at my alarm clock, in big red writing it says "5:30am"

I stand up and shut the curtain walking to my closet. Sporting the same makeup as yesterday, but shorts and a un cropped sweatshirt. I still have curls from the day before so I decide that's alright.

––

I walk into the school getting my normal morning hellos. I walk to my locker and see Liza.

"How was dinner" she smirks.

I grab my books and blow a bubble with my bubble gum. "It was delicious" I smirk.

"That's not what I meant and you know it!"

I smile. "Well, it's the answer you're getting." I wink at her and she's irritated.

"Not fair." She mumbles.

I shut my locker. "Yes fair!"

––

At lunch instead of sitting at my usual table me and Liza crash the football players table. I know some of the guys, they're real softies when you get to know them.

"Hey echo." One of the guys named Luca smiles.

"Hey Luca." I smile and rest my chin on my hands. "So what's football like this year? I'd love to go to a game." I look at Luca.

"I swear it rains every time it's practice day." He sighs.

"Sucks bruh." I start laughing.

"Ahem." I turn around and see Ian standing there.

"Oh am I in your spot?" I smirk and he nods. "Boo.." I say in a bummer voice. "See you guys later." I smile and me and Liza stand up and laugh while walking away.

"You knew that was his spot huh?" Liza looks at me.

"Yeah, I was gonna stay there but I figured the guys wanted to talk to their captain." I wink.

"I heard there's a party on Friday." Liza smiles.

"I Also heard I'm not going!" We walk to the football field and sit in the audience waiting for lunch to end.

"You're going. I'm making you!" She points her nose into the hair.

"Why? So I can drive you home after you drink all the alcohol in the god damn house?" I giggle.

"Screw off! You need to get out more." She stands up.

"You need to not force me to do things." I mutter as we argue and walk back to the school.

––

"So are you going Friday?" Liza asks me.

"Fine..." I sigh.

I see Ian walking towards his motorcycle.

"How weird, the bad boy has a bike.." I laugh and look at Liza as we walk towards my vehicle laughing about my sarcastic remark.

"How weird good girl has a car." Ian winks at me and speeds away.

"...." I stand there.

"Damn...." Liza laughs getting into the passenger seat.

I drive her home.

I pull into my own driveway and get out.

I feel a chill blow over me. "Stupid wind." I unlock the door as my mom is working late.

I walk inside and drop my bag. "School is the worst thing ever I swear..." I sigh and walk up to my room plopping on my desk chair.

After about a hour of homework I walk over to my window, which has a glass door leading to a balcony.

I openly the door and step onto my balcony. "WINDDDD!" I yell as the wind blows through my hair.

I see Ian staring at me.

I stick out my tongue and walk inside. "He's basically the creepy neighbor!" I yell.

"Or the boy next door." My mom says standing in my doorway.

"....." I stare at her. "Nope.."

I sit down and intend to finish my homework. "So, mom. Liza wants me to go to a party on Friday."

"Well, go. But please, baby don't drink too much and don't come home with some guy,, go to some guys house or Come home pregnant. I did that and my parents kicked me out. But, I wouldn't kick you out." She smiles and leaves.

"CURFEW!" I yell.

"3;00am IF YOURE COMING HOME OR IF YOURE SPENDING THE NIGHT AT A FRIENDS WHATEVER THIER CERFEW IS FOR THEIR HOUSE!" My mom yells.

––

After dinner I make my way up to my room and into the shower.

I walk out into my room only in a towel I notice Ian is at his desk on his computer so I shut my curtains and change into my pajamas.

"Cozy!" I mumble and snuggle up into my bed.

I feel myself drifting to sleep when my phone lights up.

I pick it up and it's a text, from Liza of course.

«I have a plan» ~Liza.

«for what?»

«you'll see tomorrow my dear» ~Liza.

"That's what you had to text me at 1am about. Alri..." I struggle to finish my sentence as I slowly drift off.

––

I make my way into school today wearing black skinny jeans, my rainbow converse, a black beanie, my regular school bags and I "I don't like you. I love you" black sweatshirt.

"So what's your plan?" I look and Liza grabbing my stuff from my locker.

"Lunch, my dear is when you'll find out. I can't be late" she says almost singing.

"Not fair.." I mumble and walk towards my math class. (Familiar. Not giving details. *ahem* echo *cough*)

––

We sit in the lunch room. "What's you're plan" I ask.

"More of a bet... A dare?" She smiles.

"What." I narrow my eyes.

"Befriend Ian." she sits there smirking.

"That won't be hard.." I laugh.

"Make him fall for you. Make him a nice guy, make the bad boy a good boy" she has a wider smirk on her face.

"If he falls for me he'll be sad when I reject him." I sigh.

"..." She sits there smirking. "So, want to do it?"

"What's in it for me.." I tilt my head.

"100€ and I'll owe you a favor, and take you to Olive Garden WHEVER you want. I'll pay. . And if you don't, you owe me nothing. Since it's my dare." She smirks and rests her chin on her hands.

My face lights up when Olive Garden is mentioned. "Mh.... Fine..." I sigh.

"Good luck" she smirks.

"I'll need it..." I sigh.