14..

I stood in front of my mirror, I didn't know how I could face Ian, or Luca.. Or anyone. I had lost my virginity to Luca the night before, and honestly... I regretted it!

I sighed and put on uggs, black ripped jeans and a orange crop top. I picked up my bag putting my hair into two buns and sliding my jacket on.

I walked downstairs and looked at my mom "I'm going to lizas.." I said and ran out. I saw Ian across the street and I felt my stomach rise to my mouth.

We stood there staring at each other and I looked up at his window, I saw a girl sitting there naked.

I shook my head and mumbled "once a player always a player..."

I walked up to my vehicle and opened the door, a note fell out and I picked it up. "Now I know where you live... I promise I'm not a stalker... Just hopelessly in love with you..." ~secret admirer.

I smiled softly putting it in my bag with my other ones... Yes I arrived them around with me...

I looked at Ian and the girl leaving his house. My stomach rose again. My phone rang and it was Luca. I used this to my advantage, waiting till I got to the other side of the street. I picked up my phone and put it to my ear (I planed on walking to lizas house)

"Hey Luca." I smiled and started slowly walking iAn staring at me.

"Of course I had fun yesterday!" I almost yelled seeing Ian's jaw drop behind me.

I smirked getting the outcome I wanted.. Why was I hurting him.. I lov- no! No!

I hung up and went to put it in my pocket when Ian stopped beside me. "So... I'm only a bet huh?"

"You started out as one... But I likes you before th-" my stomach rose again.

"So you slept with luca?" He asks.

"...." I continued to walk past him, I felt hurt and really I did the hurting! Was I insane?

I walked into lizas house. "Liza! You know how to cut hair right?" I looked at her and she nodded.

"Cut my bangs again.. They're getting a bit long..."

~~
December 25th..;

I woke up in my bed. It was Christmas morning! I looked out the window to see it snowing! I smiled and also saw Ian staring at me through his window. How does he know when I wake up? Freak..

I ran downstairs and my mom smiled "happy birthday! Also, Ian's parents invited us over for dinner! They said it would be nice to catch up."

I swallowed the lump in my throat "okay.."

~~

(How she looks above hair and all!)

I smiled with satisfaction at my outfit.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom who smiles "let's go." She said.

We walked across the street to Ians house and my mum rung the doorbell.

Faith opened it "ECHO!" She smiles and I heard Ian groan.

I picked her up "so what'd you get for Christmas?" I smiled and she showed me her new toys.

"You get one more gift." I smiled.

"What?" She looked confused.

I pulled a cute locker out of my bag, it had a picture of her parents together and Ian in it. And one of me.

She wrapped her arms around me giggling "THANK YOU!" I put it around her neck and stood up. "You're welcome.

I walked up to Ians mom "I also have a gift for you" I smirked.

"Oh?" She smiled. I remember she mentioned she loved milk chocolate so I got her a big box of it. She hugged me "thank you dear."

I smiled and walked to Ians dad. " I got something for you too."

"You don't ha-"

"Shush! I'm a polite girl!" I handed him a Christmas tie. "You said you love funky ties, did you not?"

He laughed. "How do you know me more than my own son? He got me socks!"

I laughed. "Because I listen." I smiled softly.

Ians father came back a moment later with a gift. "This is from me and my wife, faith will give you her gift later."

" I didn't expect gifts from y-"

"Shush"

I smiled opening the gift and seeing a beautiful gold necklace. "Woah... Thank you..." I looked up at him.

"You're welcome... You're like family? Faith seems to like you and Ian-"

"Shut up." Ian mumbles putting sow thing In front of me. I look at him in confusion. "What? I got you a gift.."

I smile and hand him a box. "And I got you one."

He opened it and smiled. It made my happy, maybe we weren't on such bad terms?

He picked up a picture of me and him a drew kissing. "Why-"

"I drew this a while ago.." I added.

I opened his gift. "..." I stood there and picked it up. "Don't touch her" it was a locket and it said that on the inside with a picture of him. Underneath it said she's mine.

"I got this before too." He added walking away.

"...mine.." I mumbled under my breath. Had he planned on asking me ou- no... I can still wear it... Right?

I put it around my neck and it complemented my dress nicely.

"So, what did everyone get from everyone?" Ian asked.

"Well, I got chocolates from echo." His mom smiled.

"I got a tie."

"I got a locket!"

"I got this" Ian holds up the drawing and everyone looks at me.

"What?" I asked.

"1, you're talented! 2... You kissed him..?" His mom laughed.

I shrugged and held up Ians gift for me "I got this.. And this" I rose up the gold necklace.

"Are you two dating?" My mum asked.

I shook my head. "Just friends.." I sighed and looked at faith and she
stood up and stepped towards me.

She handed me a small pendant, with my name Ingraved in it "merry Christmas.." She whispered and I hugged her.

Everyone smiled satisfied with there gifts.