9. Kisses

I wake up slowly Lucas still beside me. "Huh.."

I tap his arm. "Luca..." I mumble and sit up.

I shake him gently till he opens his eyes.

"Oh, morning" he whispers sitting up.

"Mh." I nod, I had almost forgotten about yesterday.

"I should go.... We don't want people getting the wrong idea..." He stands up.

".....right...." I wipe my eyes. "Thank you."

He nods. "See you Monday, echo" he leaves and whispers something I can't hear.

––

I pick up my phone to 16 messages.

"So Ian texted me 6 times, and Liza... And then some other random person..? Who gave my number out?!?" Only my closest friends had my number. I was always afraid someone would give it out. And now. Finally it had happened. Time for a new phone? Maybe.... Let's see who these people are and what they had to say...

"WHY ARW YOY AND LUCA MAKING OUT?!?"-Ian

"I CAN SEE YOU!"-Ian

"ARE YOU DATING?"-Ian

"What the..."

«no, why were you watching me? Wtf dude» I texted him back.

Liza said some stuff about this guy.

«hey! Echo! It's Derek your brother! I finally found your number. At least I think this is your number...»

"DEREK?!?" I yelled. Derek was my brother, he moved away just after dad died. He's 27 now. 10 years older than me. He was my dads son not my moms, so he never lived with me much and lived with his mom.

«DEREK! Is that really u?» I texted back.

I stood up and changed into some jean shorts and a crop top. And a flower crown cuz why nat.

•ding•

I hear the doorbell ring and run downstairs.

"Hey Ian.." I sigh.

"Why were you and Luca k-"

"WHY DOES THAT MATTER?!? WHY WERE YOU WATCHING ME?" I snap.

"I got a glimpse. And I just want to know." He looks away.

"I'm NOT dating him. I just was caught up in what was going on. If you're jealous, I could always kiss you." I smirk.

"anything to kiss me huh?" He smiles crookedly.

"Ew who would want to-"

He cuts me off. How? Well with a kiss of course.

"....." My eyes widen. He doesn't pull is lips away from mine.

When he does I stand there wide eyed looking so fucking stupid.

"There you go." He winks and leaves.

"........" I shut the door slowly and turn around to see my mom.

"HI!" I run upstairs. "Holy fuck..." I cover my face with my blanket. "Holy fuck!"

——

SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW!! I wanted to get anything out :) hopefully this is good. I'll have another chapter out soon. Maybe today. -suspense- also it will be December in the next chapter skipping forward!

Also, to clarify things. Her REAL dad left her. This is their step dad. He was older and passed away. And Derek was his son :3 so keep that in mind ^^