Epilogue

June 15th; 2017...:

He called my name. I shivered. "Echo? Time to get your diploma!" Liza shoved me.

I stood up slowly walking towards the man smiling holding my diploma, this was it. I was finally done with high school.

I shook his hand shaking, he handed to to me. "Now, speech?" I nodded turning towards the crowd and sighing pulling the paper out of my pocket, that had nothing written on it.

"Hello, I'm echo.. And this year has been a blast.." I crimped the paper throwing it down. "And I know everyone expects a script. To stay perfect. But honestly. That's stupid." I cleared my throat "this year I learned what hate was, what happiness was, what regret was, heartbreak, love..." I smiled getting the tingling feeling when I think about Ian. "And I'm happy to say, I hate everyone of you so much that I love you, I will miss you all. But not at all. All this is doing is opening up a new path in our life. One we shall follow through hardness and easyness. Through babies," I looked at Liza who recently found out she was pregnant. "Through promises." I looked at Luca holding Evelyn's hand.

"And through marriage." A voice said from behind me.

I turned to see Ian down on one knee with a ring. A bit soon? Never. "Well, when I said unscripted.." I started to cry. "I promised I wouldn't cry!" I laughed.

"Will you marry me my beautiful echo..?" He asked.

"Yes.." I put my hand out and he slid the ring on. This was what I had been waiting for. "And through marriage" I said kissing him and walking off stage. "BYE!" I said as Ian picked me up swinging me around.

~~

This was it! My wedding day. It had been 1 year since Ian had asked me to marry him it was currently June 15th, and i was about to walk down the isle. I didn't have cold feet. I was totally happy smiling like a idiot.

I started to walk down the isle making eye contact with Ian, and smiling stupidly.

~~

"So you, Ian waters take echo as your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do.." He smiled.

"And do you echo, take Ian as your husband."

"I do." Slipped from My lips and I smiled.

"I now pronounce you mr. and mrs. Waters" he smiles and I kissed Ian. This was amazing.

~~

"Hey little echo." I smiled at lizas daughter, who she had named after me. Her and Robert were to be getting married in not too long.

I looked at Luca, who hand found out Evelyn was cheating. I hugged him. "It'll all be okay." I smiled. "So, how am
I gonna tell Ian about me being pregnant.." I asked Liza.

"Just do it." She laughed.

I turned towards Ian. "Well, Ian, how would you feel if I said in 7 months there's gonna be a baby Ian walking around..?"

"What would I say? Id. say I love you" he kissed me once more. Oh yes. I loved this feeling. I loved this guy. I loved being with him. And I always will...

~~

Well, that's it. The end... I'm sad. But happy! This bad boy really was a softie!! ❤️❤️❤️