15.Pity dating?

I smiled, it was New Year's Eve! I would meet my secrete admirer, he had promised...

~~

I started to get ready, I had gotten blue hair dye for Christmas and dyed my hair blue. (In the photo the girl that's wearing the cat hoodie, she's wearing that)

 (In the photo the girl that's wearing the cat hoodie, she's wearing that)

My eyes popped and I drew cat whiskers on my face to look cute.

I got up out of my chair, 10:00, the time I was heading to the biggest news years party, at IANS HOUSE.

I walked downstairs hugging my mom. I ran across the street, the place was already booming so I just walked in.

I instantly saw Liza, getting grounded on my Robert. It made me wanna vomit!

I walked over to her "hey"

"HEYY!" She smiled walking towards me and away from her boyfriend.

I hugged her "hey?"

"How are you?" She asked.

"As good as ever.." When I saw Luca behind her I made instant eye contact with him, I felt my heart freeze and I looked at Liza quickly. "U-uhm.. I've-"

"Hey." Luca stops my us.

"Hi!" Liza yells.

I nod "hey."

"So.. I didn't think you'd be com-" Luca said getting cut off by Ian.

"YO!" I looked at the roof (oh ya we were in his backyard)

He looked drunk.

"SO IF YOU DIDNT KNOW!" The music stop and everyone stares at him.
"I AM JUST A BET BETWEEN GIRLS!"

"Oh.. My god..." I stood there.

"AND! OH I HAVENT GOT TO THE BEST PART! IT WAS BY THE GIRL, IVE LIKED SINCE SEVENTH GRADE ANS HER BEST FRIEND! ISNT LIFE JUST THE BEST?"

I felt my heart sink. "Ian!" Some random girl yelled. "GET DOWN THERES BETTER GIRLS! LIKE ME!" She laughed.

I had enough. "IAN!" I snapped so loudly even my ears hurt. Everyone looked at me.

"YOU DONT LISTEN DO YOU?" His facial expression dropped.

"I LIKED YOU BEFORE THE STUPUD BET! I JUST GOT THE GUTS TO FINALLY TALK TO YOU AND LIZA DECIDED THIS WAS THE BEST WAY FOR ME TO GET CLOSE TO YOU!"
My voice was angry.