13.Im just a bet

>>steamy chapter warning<<

Ians p.o.v

I couldn't control my thoughts anymore. I was following for the good girl, the queen, the perfect picture, echo lizabet. I was truly crazy.

My phone went off and I turned to it "new message"

I clicked it open and it read;
Hey! This is Liza, Echos friend. I need to tell you something...

What? I replied.

My phone started ringing "hello?"

"Hello, so... Ian do you have feelings for echo?" She asked.

"Y- no why?" I asked nervously.

"Because... Her hanging out with you started as a bet, and she's falling for you... And I wanted this to be to finally break the bad boy. Just. Stay away fro her, I'd rather not have you reject her instead of vise-versa!" She hangs up.

"A bet..." I put my phone down. "I'm just a bet.."

Echos p.o.v (steamy scene)

Ian had said he'd text me tomorrow. It's Christmas Eve now... I haven't seen him at school. Or anywhere... Not even through my window.. I was honestly feeling hurt... Did he somehow find out about the bet? I.. I couldn't take it anymore.

I stood up and walked his house. Knocking on his door with all my might.

When some random girl answered that's when I hurt the most. She was wearing his favorite shirt. I stood there. "Uh... Wrong house..." I muttered walked away.

I heard someone call my name and turned around to see Ian.

I was about to cry before I decided to smile "hello" I turned and walked away holding back tears.

I walked into my house and broke down.

I picked up my phone and called Liza.

"Liza someone told Ian!" I said Inbetween crying.

"I did." She states.

"You.." I hung up and threw my phone and the screen shattered.

I ran up to my room and shut my curtains. Feeling so much pain over a boy was stupid. So I called Luca(from the land line) "Luca, can you come over..?" I asked.

"Uh yeah..? What's wrong..?"

"Nothing." I hung up and sat on my bed.

He walked into my room and looked at me. "What's up?" His smile was comforting.

I decided to do something I'm not proud of.

I stood up grabbing his shirt and pulling him on top of me.

I started kissing him.

He stared at me. "Echo... I ca-"

"Please.." I muttered into his ear.

"...I promised Ian I wouldn't." He sat across from my on my bed.

"...who cares about Ian..." I said as strongly as I could.

"....echo?" He Asks.

"I'm over him okay? The bets off. I just... Please..." I slid towards him.

"He might not be your friend anymore but he-"

"He was with another girl." I looked at him blankly.

"It's his choice." Luca stands up.

"It's either you or some random guy. Who would you rather it be?" I ask.

"Fine..." He sits down slowly and I jump on him and kiss him.

He kisses down my neck until getting to the neck of my shirt. He pulls it off and continues kissing down my body. He lays me down and pulls of his shirt.

He stops at the top of my pants and looks up at me.

I nod anxiously. My body was hot. I felt lust.

He pulls my pants off and bits the top of my underwear pulling them off as well.

He kisses my bikini line. I feel my hear pound faster as he moved down, he starts kissing my clit, making my let of a soft moan. He leans up and pulls off his pants and boxers.

He moves up so he's face to face with me and kisses me.

He leans back. And grabs his penis. (PEN15)

He puts the tip against my clit making me moan, and then slowly inserts it causing me to let moans out along the way.

When it's finally in he begins to thrust grabbing my legs.

After I moment I felt more heat, I started moaning louder and more uncontrollable I felt it building up, I was so close to my climax.

I let out one finally loud moan showing I had reached it.

He thrusts for another moment before pulling out and rubbing his dick, finally he lets out a load of sticky cum onto my stomach and rolling off me.

~~STEAMY PART OVER.
STEAMY PART OVER.
STEAMY PART OVER.
STEAMY PART OVER~~

I smile and lay there. I turn towards him, I wrap my arm around his chest and move closer. "Thank you" I say.

"The pleasure was all mine" he smirks.

----

Pointless. Chapter I know,but I had to update and I wanted to TRY a steamy sex scene. I might take this down and rewrite idk!