Chapter 4 - Finding You

Hi guys! Another update. So, the war is still on but not that dangerous. Still, i know they're gonna do a surprise attack. But anyways! Here's another chapter.

Oh and, a picture of Stef on the side -->

I'm pretty sure Exiters know her. She played the role of the girl on the music video of I Like That. :D

Hope you guys will like this chapter :)

- Ai :3

----

Connor's PoV

I wonder if she'll like this cake. I doubt that. We suck at baking, especially when working together with Riley. Us, successfully baking a cake? Never in our wildest dream. As i walk down the hall of the hospital, i can't help but remember how beautiful our voices blend together when singing with her. Her voice just sound so angelic and a bit... familiar.

"Good morning" I greeted the nurse who always brings Stef's medicines.

"Oh good morning to you too." She greeted back. I was about to leave when she called out my name again.

"Uhh. Sir, are you going to visit Ms. Stefanie?" She asked all of a sudden? Why? I always visit her. Why ask?

"Uhmm... yeah. I actually brought this cake for her and---" Before i could finish she interrupted me with a surprising news.

"She already left not long ago."

Force on my hands faded, and fear rushed through my veins. I dropped the cake and ran as fast as i could without not exactly knowing where to go. All i knew is, i have to find her.

Why would she leave like that?

Why didn't she even say goodbye?

Moreover, why is she making me feel scared like this?

I looked around, hoping i'd find a blondie anywhere but no luck. She's nowhere to be found. Why did we even leave her alone?! I have to tell Riley and Toby. They might get worried. I dialled Riley's number and after few rings he picked up.

"Elo?"

"Riley! She left the hospital! I'm now looking for her"

"What?! Any luck?"

"No. Hey, i gotta go. Maybe she's around here somewhere"

"Ok. Toby and i will head there and help. Take care"

Then i hang up. Stefanie, why'd you have to be so troublesome? If you get harrased wherever you are, they'll kill me!

Where the hell are you?!

---

After running around, totally avoiding to be noticed by fans i still haven't found her. Was that it? After all the fun, she just left? Without saying goodbye? nor thank you?

Great. Just great.

Staring blankly down the concrete, i decided to go home and meet up with the boys. To our house, i'll be passing an empty park. Empty? I don't think so... I hear something...

Someone singing... a very familiar song...

"When the sun shines through my window,

I always think of you.

You've got the eyes of an angel,

you're every dream come true.

That night, goes through my head.