Chapter 9 - New Found Friend

There will be a bit of cussing here so i apologize for that. :) Oh and before you proceed on reading, please do press that star button. It would really mean so much.

Enjoy! :D

Lots of Love,

- Alice xx

---

Stefanie's PoV

First day wasn't too nice for me. I didn't even gained a friend. All my classmates were too mad at me to be my friend. That just explains that those boys are more famous than i thought. Ashley didn't stop picking on me but i never let her touch me in any way. I'm surprised by myself by how i suddenly shot her back, thanks to that though they won't think i'm a helpless baby.

While waiting for Connor to pick me up outside the school, i sighed when i saw who were walking towards me.

"Hey bitch" Will she ever stop?

"Are you talking to yourself? That's really weird." I said seriously making the three of them glare at me. ooh. i'm scared. Pfft.

"Why you little---" Before her hand could even make contact with my face. I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey!" I turned my head to the scource. Riley! Beside him was Connor who had a frown. I wonder where the lil' guy is. I smiled when my saviors were walking towards us. I felt the three  got nervous.

When both boys where in front of us, i was pulled by them, each grabbed my hand and before i knew i was in the middle of their hug. They were hugging me sideways making my eyes wide.

"What do you think you're about to do with my dear big sis?!" Riley exclaimed. I laughed mentally. I was his big sis. How cute.

"Oh uhh... I uh---" Ashley stuttered while the other two just stared dreamily at Ri and Con.

"I'm sorry but we still have a recording to attend to. We'll hear your answer maybe another time. But just a warning... We don't want Stef having troubles with school... Bye girls." Connor rambled. A bit scary if i may add. I know it wasn't that harsh but it's my first time hearing Connor talk like that.

"Bye ladies." Riley waved at them with his adorable smile, then both of my hands were now pulled by two guys.

"Where's Toby?" I asked.

"At the recording studio, waiting for us. Were they bullying you?" Uh-oh. Even though his eyes were on the road i can tell he was somewhat upset. I really don't want them to worry.

"Oh, uhmm. No. No, not at all. I'm fine!" I covered. Not too smooth Stef, eh?

"Stef, i want you to tell me if someone is bugging you. I don't want you being hurt by anyone. If those girls are bullying you i---" Before he could continue on his rant like a strict father, i cut him off right away.

"Connor, i'm fine. I'll tell you if i'm having a hard time. Those girls were just... well, being girls. Don't worry." I reassured. Though Connor in his strict father mode is amusing because it feels like i'm really cared about, i really don't want him to worry.

He sighed and finally stopped babbling.

"Anyways!" Riley exclaimed getting our attention.

"Did you make any friends Stef?" Riley asked excitedly. Crap. What should i say? I just chuckled nervously.

"Uhm... No..." I trailed off making Connor turn to me with a worried look.

"Not yet! I was, uhmm... trying to cope with the school first, you know, so i won't get lost." Great. What a stupid answer. I could've made a friend while exploring. What a smart arse i am.