Chapter 3 - Earning New Memoirs

War is still on going. :(

Here's another chapter. I think BYE is not too known on Wattpad unlike One Direction. hihi

Hope you like this chapter.

- Ai :3

----

Stefanie's PoV

It's been a while since i stayed in this gloomy hospital. And for some reason, i feel like i'm a caged bird. And even if i leave this place, where would i go? That's the question that keeps replaying on my mind. If i'm released here, do i have someone to go back to? I don't think so.

While on my stay here in the hospital, the boys hadn't stopped visiting me and bringing starbucks with them everyday. They've been really nice to me. For all i know, normal people would just pay for the hospital bills and leave, but they were different. Too oddly different.

After the day Connor stayed with me, Riley was next then Toby. Each shared laughs with me. I can say they have become special friends, always keeping me company as they've promised. But, sometimes i wonder if i'm being a trouble. I don't know, like disturbing them while they have studies and stuff. But i just shrug it off and enjoy their company.

I learned that they're very addicted with Starbucks that's why i didn't question them about bringing one fore me every morning. Connor loves Peter Pan, i learned that last night when we watched the movie. They sing and play different instruments, since everyday is like a jam. Making noise inside my room and stuff. Not that i'm complaining, actually, i love their presence.

Today, the boys went home for a while. They had to change clothes of course. While i was staring outside the window, thinking about random things, the doctor came in.

"Hello dear" Dr. Amy greeted. A very friendly doctor.

"Hi" I simply replied with a smile.

"How are you feeling today? Any memories retrieved?" She asked. I nodded. I remembered small fragements of my memories while i was with the boys. She motioned me to continue.

"Well, i remembered i like music, i sing a bit. Particularly with... I don't know who she was. But she had sons that i sang with. We were about... 10 years old."

"Do you think you stay with her and her family?" Dr. Amy asked. I shook my head 'no'. I don't remember anything more than that. And if i do, i don't want to bother her anyway.

"Well, ok. I just want you to know you're good to go" She said with a smile.

"Really? As in... leave?" I asked excitedly.

"Uh-huh" Here are your clothes, don't worry. It's on me" She said, handing me a purple dress with a cardigan. I gave her my thanks and headed for the bathroom to change. It looked quite cute. I then slipped in my boots.

After changing, i looked around the room for a bit. I've created brand new memories here, with brand new friends too. It has been a lot of fun, and honestly, i'll miss those three. If i leave, would they remember they met me? Will they remember we were even friends. I do hope so.

It's funny that i was happy staying in this hospital, if my lost memories are horrible, then i'm glad i made happy ones right in this place. The laughter we shared, it felt like time passed so fast. It is true, while you stop, time continues.

If i died in that accident, i would've missed this fun time.

Walking around the room, relishing the cushions, bed and couch were we all laid and played together like kids. Well, this is the last time i'd be here. Might as well, stay and absorb the memories that i promise won't lose ever.

Time's up.

Now... Where to go?

---

It's quite short. But anyway, hope you liked it. Comment and Vote please.

Thank you <3

- Ai :3