Chapter 6 - Mall!

I dedicate this chapter to my one and only mommy. :) Jeanelle <3

She's a big Exiter. Do follow her :)

Riley McDonough on the side people! -->

Lots of Love,
- Alice xx

----

Stefanie's PoV

Aunt Joan left the following day but not before giving us some motherly rant.

My bruises have disappeared now, and small scratches were the only ones left. They gave me this some kind of cream that would eventually make the scars disappear and i think it's working though.

The boys had a guest room which i am going to use from now on. It's beautiful if i do say so myself. Lavander colored walls, a veranda where i could spend my spare time. The sheets are pure white just the way i like it. But it still need a bit of improvement that's why were going on a shopping, specially for my clothes.

"Steeeeeef!! Are you not done yet?" I hear Toby yell from downstairs.

"Coming!" Taking one last look in my mirror, i chuckled at my reflection. Connor made me use his top and bottom sweats for the mean time.

"Man! What took you so long?" Riley whined. I just stuck my tongue out to him then chuckled.

"Ready?" Connor asks.

"Yup!" We said in unison.

---

By now, these three are literally dragging me everywhere. From curtains for my room, lamp, carpet, to clothes. It was funny when they stayed outside while i was purchasing some lingerie. I really couldn't stop laughing while i was inside. It was so hillarious that they didn't even dare looking at my way.

And now we're at the women's clothing. Most of what the three of them made me wear were sundresses. I also grabbed jeans, blouses, cardigans, unformal blouses, converse to sandals and such. The annoying part is, they don't want me using sleeveless! What if the weather is hot, gosh this boys can also be a handful eh?

"Ok! Most of them are already in the car. Let's go grab some lunch" Connor said. We nodded in agreement then headed for McDonalds. But not before changing into a cute white sundress and black converse, i also added a black cardigan.

While eating we heard some screaming girls. I whipped my head to my right and saw a bunch of fan girling girls. Well, uhh... What's going on?

"Oh my gosh! It's Before You Exit!!!" Then they started running towards us. I stared at the girls in shock.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?" A brunette one asked. Woah, her make up made her look like my 18th birthday cake.

"Uh, yeah sure." I heard Riley said. Wait woah woah. Why do they want a picture from these three?

The three of them stood up and entertained the girls. I observed their clothes, what's the point of wearing shorts if your butt is still seen? Might as well wear nothing right? I continued eating my spag while looking at the boys taking pictures and signing autographs. This is more entertaining than i thought.

I noticed my spag was finished, since i think they'll take longer... I grabbed Toby's fries, Connor's Chicken Fillet burger and Riley's sundae. When i looked at the food i stole, i chuckled at myself as i shook my head.

Oh well. Then i started eating one by one as i watch the boys smiling endlessly for the picture. I'd laugh if i could, but no thanks... They look annoyed and i don't want to add.

Finally! They're done.

"Took you so long!!" I fake whined looking particularly at Riley who did the same earlier. He also stuck his tongue out making me laugh.

"Hey! Where's my fries?"

"Where the heck did my sundae go?!"

"Who ate my Fillet?!"

Uh-oh. HAHA.

"Oooops?" They all stared at me and the food i almost finished.

"I was hungry and it didn't seem like you were finishing soon. I had no choice!" I defended pointing a fry in front of them. We all laughed but Toby snatched his fries back though.

"That was a lot of girls. Mind explaining?" I said, now finishing Riley's sundea. He was really staring at it making me laugh.

"Not before I get another order of sundae!" He exclaims standing up.

"Me too!" Connor said following him.

"Large fries for me too!" Toby called out.

I laughed again. At least they were fun to be with.

That's when everything made sense. They were famous. It all explains why girls wanted picture and autographs. They're in a band called Before You Exit. They came from tour before my accident. And now they're having a long break.

I have famous childhood best friends.

Wow. Just wow.