Chapter 1 - Our Tragic Meeting

Hey guys, so i've decided that since writing on my phone is so hard because of some typos... I'm gonna write this story on this account. Rendyll's account but now used by Alice, and now me. Oh by the way! The name's Ai, Alice's cousin, she didn't know at first till i told her. haha

So here is the first chapter! Hope yah like it <3

- Ai :3

---

Connor's PoV

The tour is done. Hooray! Now we get to rest for a couple of months but we still need to record some stuff and do some little gigs but at least we get to slack of more. Right now we're on our bus heading home.

"Hey Connor, can we--- AAAAH!" Riley didn't get to finish what he was about to say because the bus made a sudden stop causing him to fall on his butt unlike Toby and i who found support right away.

"The heck was that?!" Riley yelled, clutching his heart. Pretty much stunned on what happened. Toby and i cracked up laughing but stopped when we saw our driver run in a hurry out of curiosity we followed him. He was kneeling and staring in front of something.

When were finally near him, everything made sense. A girl was lying limply. Blood, scratches and bruises everywhere. And when you look at her closely you can say she's... Pretty.

"What are you waiting for?!" Braiden woke us up from our thoughts.

I immediately knelt and swept her to my arms. I ran inside the bus with them hot on my tail. I laid her on the couch since it's the nearest part of the bus to the door.

We stared until... 

"What now?" Toby broke the silence.

"You guys are only useful on stage! Riley, go get water and place it on a bowl, Toby get some towels, Connor stay here with her while i go call the hospital for room reservation. Where's Chris?!" Braiden ordered acting like a real grown up he is for once.

"Right here!" Chris yelled from the toilet. Great going dude.

We did as ordered. I sat beside her and observed the unknown girl more. I felt a bit nervous because this is partly our fault. She had bruises everywhere and i don't think it's because of the bus. Why? If you were bumped by a bus, one thing's for sure, you won't get any bruises on your neck. She looked like she was abused or something.

"Con, here're the towels and water" Riley said interrupting my thoughts. I took the things from them.

"What next?" I asked

"Sometimes i wonder, are you really our eldest brother?!" Riley asked before Toby laughed with him.

"I think you have to use this wet towel to clean her wounds" Toby said.

"Why me?!" i asked again.

"Because Mr. Don't know anything at all, we took these for you to clean the poor girl. Don't you have pity? Look, she's full of blood waiting for you to just clean them up and--" Before Riley could finish what he was saying and let my conscience eat me whole, i shut him up right away.

"Okay! Okay! I get it!"

They we're staring at me intently, waiting to clean up her wounds. They weren't saying a word. Just staring.

"Well... This is awkward." i said making us all laugh. They decided to leave me as i started cleaning the blood. Moving her silky blonde hair away from her bloody forehead.

After a couple of minutes we finally reached the hospital, again i carried her inside. After Thomas talked to the nurse, the girl was laid on the bed with wheels. Well pardon me! I don't know what that is!

We tried to follow them inside the room but the nurses didn't let us so we had no choice but to stay outside. We waited and waited. We couldn't just leave and pay because not only me who'll be eaten by conscience.

Finally, the doctor showed up.

"Are you her relatives?" The doctor asked. We fell silent so he continued instead.

"She'll be fine. It looks like she was abused before the accident happened" That made sense.

"Can we see her?" Riley asked.

"Yes of course. She's probably still asleep." then he left. We entered the room where a lifeless like girl laid.

"So who wants to stay on shift tonight?" Thomas asked. By his look, he's not planning on staying.

"You don't have to worry Tom, Connor can handle that. Right Con?" Riley stated. It was not long until i processed what he said.

"Wait what?!"

"Yup. Good luck Connor. Don't worry, we'll be back early in the morning with your beloved starbucks." Toby added.

'hey!"

"bye Connor, have a good night" Braiden said with his stupid smile before they finally left.

"damn" i muttered. I turned and found my way to the couch where i sat down with my guitar which was on my back the whole time. I played and played until i fell asleep.

 ---

Well, that was a bit short. XD Anyways. How was it? Please comment :) Thank you <3

- Ai :3