Chapter 8 - Not a great one

Stefanie's PoV

I walked in class being constantly stared at glaring girls. I have to admit, their stares are making me sweaty. I have never been so nervous my whole life... I mean, i think i did. God i hate having this stupid amnesia. I tried to completely ignore them when i finally found my way to an empty chair. I though i'd be thankful, but i spoke to soon.

"Hey you!" I heard an annoyed female voice. I stiffened. Oh crap. Is she calling me? I hope not.

"Hey!! I'm calling you bitch!" Ok, i think it's me. I slowly looked up and a lot of girls were now surrounding me. I gulped silently. Pointed to myself as if i'm innocent.

"Yeah you stupid!" The brunette one said. Looking at them carefully, they all look like cakes and clowns!

"Was that Connor Mcdonogh of Before You Exit?" One of them asked. I nodded slowly as a reply.

"Why were you with him? Why did he bring you to school, and the fact that you're still a newbie here! You've got the nerves." The leader-like sneered. I mentally sighed. What did i even do?

"I'm sorry if that bothered you but i'm McDonogh brothers' childhood friend. I don't really see the problem of him bringing me here. Now if you'll excuse me, you're taking over my personal space." Did i just say that? Oh crap, i swear to zeus that if i get slapped because of what i said, i am so calling Connor.

All of them were taken aback by what i said, the leader was about to say something when the teacher came in. I sighed in relief. Safe! The teacher greets us as we greet back.

"Ok, we have a new student here. Would you please stand up and introduce yourself to the class." Do i really have to? I mean... this isn't 8th grade for crying out loud!!

"Well... Hello, I'm Stefanie Scott. Nice to meet everyone." I simply introduced myself and took my seat. I didn't want to be much of an attention. The class went on normally and it was kinda easy to cope for a new student like me.

After my first class, i tried everything to avoid the girls, knowing they'll eventually pick a fight just because Connor was with me. Oh god, what's wrong with that anyway? Don't they know jealousy can kill. Geez. But i'm also sure those slut looking girls won't stop getting Connor's attention if he keeps up with coming with me to school.

"Don't think we're done with you." Someone whispered to me making me stiff. What she said just gave me freaking goosebumps! Is she trying to make my life a horror movie? Now that i know her, her name's Ashley. The leader of those girls who surrounded me earlier.

I just sighed and continued to make my way to the cafeteria. My first day is awful, i'm eating alone. Friendless. I want to go home and just sit on the couch, watch spongebob with my three boys. Not sit here and be a loner. Well, it's better than eating inside a cubicle of a comfort room.

This isn't the first day i have dreamed of having.

---

I'm so sorry for this short and boring chapter. I really have no inspiration sight now. waaaahh... Anyways, i'm dedicating this chapter to @BYEemily for liking my story. Do also check her stories ou! :)

Oh so, if you guys want me to update more... uh... well, let's give this chapter 5 votes, eh? Well. Hope you like this chapter... at least. haha

Lots of Love,

- Alice xx