1》 We're Visited by a Serial Killer

Some people think that being superstitious is stupid. You know, with all the scary characters. We're not talking about ghosts or monsters. (Well I guess you can include them.) We're talking about psychotic murderers, creepers that lurk in the woods, possession, etc. We've been through a lot of things. Weird things, that is hard to explain...

                          Raina's PoV

     It was the second night of our 2 week Spring Break. My friend Rebecca had invited Cheyenne and me over to her house for a major sleepover for the whole break. When I thought it would be a literal white girl sleepover, watching The Notebook, paintinf our nails and other sh!t, Rebecca had other ideas.

     "C'mon, dude. Do it. You're not a baby anymore." I heard my tanned, Asian friend, Rebecca beg.

     We were playing truth or dare, but everything out of the ordinary. Rebecca had to drink a cup full of soy sauce with milk and strawberry jam. Cheyenne had to do the Bloody Mary thing alone. But Rebecca and I scared her by popping out at her when she least expected it. We deserved the few slaps and punches. So now, it was my turn.

     "No. you know I have a slight Nyctophobia. And really? Right after you told me about the mad serial killer and made me play that stupid slenderman game with you? I'm not going to be alone in that dark bedroom." I answered as I pointed towards a bedroom at the end of that hallway. I turned to face the room and looked outside the large window. The day was night and was covered in darkness, I could barely see more than 20 feet outside. I could barely see the illuminating moon and stars with all the tall trees covering the night sky.

     "Well someone needed to play with me. Its better with two or more people." Rebecca replied, flipping her long, messy ebony hair out of her dark brown eyes. "You should have seen our faces, Slendy scared the crap out of us!"

     "...Slendy...?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "You're calling a creepy, tall, no faced freak a nickname?"

     "Well, yeah..." Becca started to say. She looked at both me and Cheyenne. "...Am I the only one who does that?" 

     "Well...she doesn't need to do it if she doesn't want to." Cheyenne said as she brushed her brown, which were a few shades darker than my own, curly hair behind her ears.

     "Awwww c'mon. My dad and my crazy step-monster are out of the house for about a week or two for some business work, I would like to assume. So we should do something fun while the house is all mine! In this case, help Raina get over her fear of the dark!" Rebecca cheered.

     For a moment, I stood there in a state of shock. I crossed my arms disapprovingly.

     No. She can't controll me to do whatever she wants me to do.

     As I was thinking that, I saw a smirk appear across Rebecca's face. I had a feeling I knew what she would do. Before I could react, she dragged me across the hallway and shoved me into the bedroom as I landed with a loud thud.

     "HEY! THE H3LL, BRO?!" I yelled at her. But she turned off the lights, leaving me in the darkness with the moon illuminating into the window. As Cheyenne was coming in to bring me out, Rebecca pushed her out of the room, leaving me alone. She was behind the door slowly narrowing the space between the door and the wall as she said, "Watch out, for they will find you." and slammed the door shut.

    I was alone and scared. I slowly got up and headed for the light switch of the room. I tried to turn on the lights again with no avail. Multiple times I click the switch on and off, but no lights brightened up the room.