3》 Are They Good or Bad?

Rebecca's PoV

     I love to read Creepypastas, I love them, I really do. But I never imagined to meet one in real life...well not all the time.

     Jeff came into view and he was upside down, held tightly by a tendril-like thing around his ankle. With a knife in his hands, he thrashed his arms around, trying to slice the tentacle to get him free from it's grasp. I guess it's someone's time of the month again.

     "SLENDY LET GO OF ME!!!!" He screamed at Slender.

     The Slender Man just stared at us with his literally blank face. Then I heard a voice in my head.

     Don't be afraid mere mortals. Today I am not here to brutally murder you. I need your help.

     I looked over at Raina to see if she was hearing the voice too. Her mouth was open with surprisement and her eyes was wide with horror. So I guess I'll take that as a yes.

     Slender then turned to Jeff as he lifted him up to his eye level...wherever his eyes were. Jeff. I dont need my proxy to kill THESE people. You hear me?

     Jeff looked frustrated. "What? Aw c'mon Slendy....It's what I do!"

     Then something came up from behind me and said, "Y-yeah boss...its what he does. He is the killer."

     Raina and I both yelped and jumped in unison. We both turned to face the figure.

     "DUDE WHAT THE FVCK, BRO?!" Raina cursed at the person. The guy had a smooth white mask on with a weird face drawn on it. He had black hair and was a bit taller than me. I observed him closely and I thought I knew who he was. He did look like soneone I have read about before.

     "Masky?" I asked.

     He turned his face towards me and seemed to look surprised (Even though none of us couldn't see his actual face). "Y-yes. How'd you know?" He asked.

     "I remember reading about you on Wikipedia and watching Marble Hornets. You seem shorter in real life."

     "Uh thanks?"

     "Umm excuse me but its no time for introducing each other TO KILLERS! It's like you're asking to get killed." Raina butted in. Masky looked over and realized Cheyenne laying on the ground. "Oh-oh my gosh....did Jeff already kill someone?!" Masky said as he rushed towards Cheyenne. Raina and I followed to see if Cheyenne was alive and ok.

     I saw that there was a deep gash on her shoulder made by the one and only killer d0uchebag, literally. But she was ok enough, for that she was breathing heavily. "Oh this is not good...not good at all...we have to treat her." Masky said as he kneeled next to Cheyenne.

     "HEY, SHE AIN'T GONNA DIE, YOU DUMB FVCKTARDS!" Jeff yelled at us, still hanging upside down.

     "SHUT UP! SHE MAY BECAUSE OF BLOOD LOSS OR INFECTION YOU DUMBA$$" Raina screamed back.

     "SHUT YOUR WH0RE MOUTH, B!TCH!"

     "Oh, you wanna go? Huh? WANNA GO?!"

     "CAN YOU GUYS BOTH SHUT YOUR FACE AND HELP?!" I yelled at them. I went to get Cheyenne off of the floor but something beat me to it. One of Slender Man's tendrils got her and hoisted her up. Cheyenne grunted in pain but she still seemed to be unconscious.

     Before I could say another word, another one got me around the waist and hoisted me up too. "AHH!" I screamed as i held on for dear life. Raina was horrified of everyone and everything thatwas happening here. "Oh...look at the time...I gotta go to feed my.....pet fish." She said nervously.

     Masky seemed oddly intrigued. "You have a pet fish? May I see your fish?" he asked.

     "I named him Miracle becuse he survived more than a week! I can show you if you come over to my house." Raina said as she tried to wink seductively, but failed epically.

     MASKY WE ARE NOT HERE TO MEET A FISH! Slender Yelled at Masky.

     Masky jumped slightly and apologized. "Oh...y-yes Slender...sorry." I saw a tentacle come towards Raina. "RAINA! WATCH OUT!" But like usual, Raina was too slow like me. Soon enough everyone was in Slender Man's grasp. Everyone was screaming at each other and Slender. But mostly at each other. "JEFF ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

     "MINE?! HOW IS IT MY FAULT, YOU B!TCH?!"

     "YOU FVCKING MOFO! I WILL SKREW YOU UP!"

     "Please....fighting will get us to nowhere..." 

     "COME AT ME BRO!"

     "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

     "I'm surrounded by idiots..."

     Slender didnt seem pleased...THAT'S ENOUGH! ENOUGH FIGHTING! ENOUGH YELLING! ENOUGH ANNOYANCE! Slender said as we all fell silent. He sighed and started to walk towards the woods. After a short silence, I cautiously asked Slender in fright, "Um...w-where are you going to take us...?"

     "CANDY MOUNTAIN!" Raina blurted out.

     I tried to lighten up the mood and went along with it. "Yeah, that'd be fun!"

     But Slender ruined the moment. We're going where I can have an advantage if something goes terribly wrong.

     "SHIT THATS NOT FUN! NOT FUN AT ALL!" Raina and I screamed as Cheyenne was still unconcious and the others kept quiet.

     I tried to get out and I looked back as the back field of my house was going out of view, and soon covered in trees. I started to panic but I realized where we were heading and I was getting ready to for what was waiting for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alrighty then. another chapter! im sorry for those who dont like...adult language. there will be a lot of cursing throughout the story from now on. im sorry for those who dont like it. :( (its more realistic this way) thank you guys for reading this. ^-^ ♥♡