7》 Don't Tell Anyone!

Jeff's PoV

After about a few minutes of barfing my guts out, I finally got to rest on the log. I haven't had one single break ever since i was stuck with them...this was the longest day ever.

"C'mon, I'm bored again!" Cheyenne complained.

"Yeah, like throwing up was sOo much fun." Raina said, sarcastically.

"OOh I know! Lets tell scary stories!"

"Yes, Cheychey, yes...we should totally tell scary stories with these 3 twats."

"As if Jeff's face wasn't disturbing enough." Rebecca muttered.

That hit me hard. Without hesitation, i stood up all the sudden and yelled at Rebecca. "WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY, B!TCH?!"

"I'M JUST KIDDING! Sheesh, take a joke, you d●uche."

"Well, I would never want to date a girl that looks like Satan."

"Awwwww, So you would date me! How sweet." She pretended to seem flattered and laughed at the end.

Wow, I realized how wrong that came out...how could I be so stupid?!

I had an internal scream. I just wanted to kill every one of them.

"You know, I can still kill you." I blurted out.

"But I thought that 'Slendy is going to kill you' if you kill me." Rebecca mocked. "Besides, now the girls can now have all the fun." And now she smirked.

That smart little b▲st▲rd...

Then, Cheyenne yawned. "You know what, I'm tired...I'm going to sleep..." She walked over to the nearest tree and leaned against it as she slowly slid down to a sitting position.

"I better keep watch on her." Masky said as he walked to her and sat down next to her.

"Awwww, Lovebirds!" Raina softly cheered as she made a heart with her index fingers and her thumbs.

"Shh!" Rebecca shushed Raina. "They're trying to sleep."

"Blah, blah, blah. Oh, Jeff, I've been meaning to ask you, what happened to....that?" Raina gestured to my whole face.

My tone dropped and my hateful memories flooded back to my head. "I don't want to talk about it..."

"Awwwwww, c'mon, little Jeffery!"

No one has called me that in years. That hit like bullets through my heart.

"Jeff?" Rebecca questioned.

"Omg! What did I say?! Did I say something bad?!" Raina said, in a panicky way.

"I-It's...its nothing, really." I answered in a shaky way.

"Oh thank goodness...well, I think I'm going to sleep too. Night, b!tches." Raina said as she laid down right where she was sitting, next to the campfire.

Then Ben appeared from behide a tree, away from the campfire. "Dudes, I'll be going now. I have some people I still want to freak out."

Then he closed his eyes and concentrated on something. After a few moments, he squeezed his eyes shut and kinda looked like he was constipated. He seemed to have given up and opened his eyes, slouching and sighing.

"OH, C'MON?! REALLY?! NOW OF ALL TIMES?!"

"Wait, what do you mean?" Rebecca asked.

"Well, usually, I can just go back into an electric device or some sh!t, but now I can't for some reason. This has only happened once before." There was a moment of silence until Ben started to freak out. "WHAT DAFUQ IS GOING ON?!"