13》The Devil's Circle

Raina's PoV

     "Jeanette, you shouldn't just burst in like that..." The blonde haired girl said.

     "Shaddup. I heard my dear bae by the name of August of the Waters, Marzieh." The girl, probably by the name of Jeanette, pouted. "I had to find who said it."

     The Marzieh girl just sighed in exasperation and shook her head. It was then when it hit me. That girl Marzieh...I've seen her somewhere before. Right as I was about to say something about it, Rebecca interupted me.

     Rebecca dramatically pointed her index finger at Marzieh and gasped loudly.

     "YOU'RE THE GIRL FROM MY DREAMS-uh. That came out a bit weirder than I expected..."

     Everyone stared at her as Marzieh blinked a few times with her widened eyes. She gasped and pointed her index finger at the first kidnapped trio.

     "OH RIGHT IT'S YOU GUYS!" Marzieh yelled.

     We were now all pointing at each other while Jeff, Masky, and Jeanette stood there in confusion. Jeanette and Marzieh screamed as they both pointed at Jeff and Masky, terrified to see that one has his face burned and an abnormal smile carved on his face and the one with a mask which they assumed were as distorted as the other one.

     They tried to scramble back from where they came from but I ran towards them and grabbed their wrists, stopping them in their tracks.

     "WHAT ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU HANGING OUT WITH THINGS LIKE THEM IN THR MIDDLE OF THE WOODS?!" Jeanette yelled.

     Oh, their freaking out a lot more than I anticipated...

     "Jeanette, Marzieh I know this is really scary and overwhelming but just listen, ok?" I said in a soothing tone.

     They both were shooken terribly but they didn't try to escape again. I looked behind me to see if anyone else has came to us to help me reassure them but they were standing right where they were before, giving me a thumbs up. What great friends.

    I licked my dry lips and started to explain. "I know that they look like people that would try to kill you in the middle of the night, well, because they are those people. BUt, but, but, they need us for some reason, they can't get us to be killed. Just...just think of them as our...uh psychotic bodyguards for now, ok? It's better than being alone in the woods."

    I looked at them for even the slightest response. After a few moments, they both gave out a shaky nod of approval. I smiled and led them back to where the others were as they both clutched onto me, still terrified of the killers.

    "So...can I kill them?" Jeff asked while twirling his knife in between his fingers.

    "Jeff." I said.

    "What."

    "No."

    "But-"

    "No."

    "Damn you all."

     "...So yeah that's Jeffery, over there with the mask is Masky, I know, clever name. And those other girls are Rebecca and Cheyenne. My name is Raina. And Ben-" I stopped talking as I remembered that Ben had ran away from the group. "Ehehe, yeah that's the group...so far."

     "Well, I'm Marzieh and she's Jeanette-" Marzieh began talking when she was cuz off by Jeanette.

     "Okok enough introduction. I still need to know who said the lines of Augustus Waters."