11》 Just Like A Little Kid

Ben's PoV     

     Slap! 

     For the 10th time, Jeff had slapped Cheyenne on her cheek. It first started out with Masky trying to shake her awake when we noticed bruises and cuts forming on her. But, as usual, Jeff gets pretty impatient and this is where it led up to.
     Slap

     11.

     "Dude, Jeff, if you continue to slap Cheyenne, she's seriously gonna die." I called out to Jeff as I slowly walked towards him.

     Jeff let out a big sigh and glanced over at me with slight insanity in his eyes. I froze in my steps and stared at him in disbelief.
     Jeff...are you becoming insane again...?

    Jeff continued to stare at me with the same expression until Cheyenne's light brown eyes opened abruptly. She screamed, getting Jeff's attention back on to her. Before he could react, Cheyenne punched him right in the middle of his face, knocking him back.

     "Woah! Cheyenne, calm yo tits." I said as I walked over and kneeled next to her.

     "Cheyenne!!!!" Raina ran over to Cheyenne, while Rebecca slowly limped over with the make-shift cast on her leg, pushing me away and embraced her.

    "I thought you were having a seizure!" Rebecca yelled.

     "I...you...you guys are...are choking me..." Cheyenne tried to say.

     "Oh, sorry about that." Raina said and then they both let go of Cheyenne.

     Cheyenne sat up, wincing along the way. I could see the pain she was going through, but what exactly happened when she was asleep? I stood up and opened my mouth to ask her about it when Masky ran over to Cheyenne and kneeled in front of her.

     "Oh...y-you're really injured." Masky muttered and looked up. "Does anyone have something like a first aid kit?"

     Jeff sat up and rubbed his head. "You seriously think we wound have a first aid kit right now?"

     "Well, Ben might have one in his hat-of-things...do you Ben?" Masky asked as he glanced towards me.

     Everyone stared at me, wanting to know the answer to his question. Obviously, I wouldn't carry that stupid thing around.

     "I don't have a first aid kit." I finally answered and everyone sighed.

     "Well, why would you expect a kid like him to keep something that valuable around?" Jeff remarked while dusting himself off.

     Ouch. Little Kid?! He's the one who's calling me a little kid?! That little mutherf*cker.

     The girls chuckled slightly at what Jeff had said. Masky sighed and stood up.

     "Ok, where is the nearest pharmacy?" He asked.

     Everybody fell silent as they were all thinking about that question. Then Rebecca snapped her fingers, like she had an idea.

     "I know one! There's a Rite Aid near my house." She announced.

     "Great! Where is your house?" I asked.

     The girls fell silent and looked around.

     "Gee, I don't know because we are in the MIDDLE OF THE WOODS!" Raina shouted.