4》 Great, All Alone In The Woods and a Newcomer?

Jeff's PoV

     These b!tches are getting on my very nerve. All they've been doing ever since Slender got us was screaming and for some reason, laughing like retarded seals, while they are tangled up in Slender's tendrils. Masky was lucky. He gets to walk besides Slendy, not being in his grasp. And then there's me, hung upside down by the foot as I felt the blood rush to my face.

     Maybe I can get my usual tone to my skin back! Ahahaha like that would ever happen.

     I can tell it was way past midnight. I don't get how they aren't tired at all. I mean what do I have to say, I can't sleep at all, no matter how much i try. I want to but I have no eyelids....so...you know where this is going. And it's fvcking annoying.

     Maybe that explains why I usually somehow pass out...I could get those things that covers my eyes like double eyepatches or something.

     Finally, I think they all calmed down. Peace and quiet.

     "So, how's your night going?" Raina asked after a while of silence.

     "Its fantastic....I love being manhandled by a slender faceless man, a weird guy with a mask, and a homless hippie. " Rebecca said sarcastically.

     "WHO YOU CALLING A HOMELESS HIPPIE, YOU B!TCH?!" I yelled.

     "SHUT THE FVCK UP, JEFF! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVERSATION?!" Raina yelled back and looked back at Rebecca. "Mhm, yeah that's interesting. Go on."

     I put my hands in my hoodie pocket and got a hold of one of my knives. I wanted to make that annoying b!tch shut up. Without a second thought, I swiftly threw the knife towards Raina that made her scream.

     Shut up, I missed for crying out loud. Why the fvck are you scream for?

     "DUDE?! WHAT THE FVCK, BRAH?! DONT MAKE ME CALL YOUR MOTHER, JEFF!" Raina yelled as she went for her phone. "SH!T ITS OUT OF BATTERY!" She yelled as I threw another knife towards her hand that was holding the phone. She dropped the phone and screamed at it like she dropped a new born baby.

"HAHAHAHAHAH, SUCKER! And by the way, I killed my mother. You wouldn't have any way to reach her" I said as I took out another knife and spun it around. "Unless I can have you stay with her forever."

     "FVCK YOU, DEBBIE DOWNER!" Raina yelled. She looked down at the groud as the phone was getting out of view. "My baby...."

     I lost grip of the knife and it dropped to the ground. Sh!t. Suddenly, I heard a really high pitched scream coming from the group.

     "UUUGGGGGG, WHAT THE FVCK WAS THAT?!" I looked over to where the girls were and saw that the one I stabbed was now awake and screaming. What was her name again...Chelsea?

     "CHEYENNE!" Both Raina and Rebecca screamed.

     Oh ok thanks now I know her name.

     "HELP! HELP, SOMEONE!! SLENDER HAS ME!!!!! WHY ARE WE HELD IN TENTACLES?!" Cheyenne screamed.

     "Oh my fvcking god. Just shut the fvck up! You sound like a Japanese schoolgirl." I yelled at her. "No one will be able to hear you from here!"

     "Cheyenne, we are all in Slender's grasp. This ain't no hentai tentacle porn so we're ok. And besides, didn't Slender say that they weren't here to kill us? Well, he said to Jeff to not kill us so the real question here is...why did he take us?" Rebecca asked.