10》 I thought Nightmares Were Only Dreams

Cheyenne's PoV

Everyone stared at Raina and me, full of confusion. Rebecca stood up and stretched.

"Fine, but why?" Rebecca asked.

The shadow demon glared at me, telling me to shut up. I hesitated for a moment and answered my friend's question. "I thought we need to venture out in the woods...uh...because-"

Raina interrupted me, "Because I want to see Slendy again!"

Everything was quiet until Ben broke the silence.

"Seems legit." Ben said as he floated over to us.

"And I do need some questions answered from Slendy." Jeff said as he stuffed his knives into his hoodie pocket. "I'm all packed up, you guys ready?"

"Dude, we didn't bring anything with us..." Rebecca said as she rolled her eyes.

"Shut it, I was just making sure."

"Aww, he does care." Rebecca said with mockery.

Jeff rolled his eyes annoyingly and walked up to me.

"So, where are we going, mere adventurer."

"Just somewhere far away from this place."

Masky adjusted his mask and walked over towards us while Jeff ushered the way like to say, 'let's get going already.'

I slowly turned around to where Jeff was ushering after I took a quick glimpse at the Shadow Demon.

Without looking back again, I knew that it was following us, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Raina and I were on our toes, terrified of that thing. I then stopped in my tracks.

I have no f*cking idea of where I am going...

I looked back at Jeff and laughed nervously. "Um, Jeff? Can you lead the way to where Slendy is?"

Jeff rolled his eyes again and sighed. "What would you guys be without me...?" He quickly jogged to the front of the group and continued to walk.

After about 30 minutes or so, everyone started complaining because we went nowhere.

"JEFF YOU SUCK AT DIRECTIONS!"

"SHUT UP, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!"

"I WANT BECCAFOOD!"

"I'M F*CKING TIRED!"

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!"

After a few words were shared, I got tired of all of the yelling. I stopped in my tracks and clenched my hands into fists.

"I'VE HAD IT WITH THIS!" I yelled out. Everyone looked back at me with surprisement in their eyes.

"This is trip will be pointless if we fight all the time. If we don't stop, I'm leaving." I said, glaring at all of them.

Masky nodded in agreement. "I agree...we need to stop fighting at at least try to find where the Slender is."

Ben floated down from up high. "Hey, why are we stopping?"

Raina apologized to me. "Sorry Cheyenne...We'll try to not fight."

Rebecca started to laugh a little. "Fine, I guess, but I never promised anything."

Jeff sighed. "Ok, lets get going. Standing here won't take us anywhere either." After he said that, he turned around and continued to walk ahead. Everyone followed in silence. I sighed and trailed the pack.