5》 I Can't Believe This is Only The Beginning

Jeff's PoV

     "Wazzup, my main motherfvcker!" Ben greeted.

     I stood up and stared at him. It's been too long since the last time I had seen him. "Wow, I never thought I'd see you again. Where have you been?"

     "Oh you know, computer possessing, scaring the sh!t outa people, those dumba$$ Majora's Mask players don't see me coming. Well, what have you been doing?"

     "Like you don't know what to expect with a psychopathic serial killer. I would really like to get back on track after I deal with these wh0res." I said as I turned to where the girls were supposed to be. Where they were, there was ash. I started to panic. I grabbed Ben's shoulders and shook it. "DUDE! WHERE THE FVCK ARE THEY?! IF THEY DIE, I'M GONNA BE SLENDER'S NEXT VICTIM!"

     Ben smacked my hands off of him and gestured his hands to calm me down. "Dude, dude, shut the fvck up. chill out. One's up there," Ben said as he pointed to a high branch, about 80 feet in the air, where Rebecca was hanging from. "There's one here," He pointed next to a tree trunk and I saw Raina leaning next to a tree trunk. "And then there's this one." Ben said as he held out Cheyenne, still limp in his arms. They all seemed unconcious How did i not notice her before?

     Ben literally dropped Cheyenne on the ground and she sat up in shock from the impact.

     "W-what's going on?!" she panicked and then started to laugh. "Haha, you know, guys, I just had a weird dream where me and my friends got attacked by a serial killer, got capture by Slender and then i saw a loser-geek in a weird christmas elf costume!"

     "Well, you aren't wrong." I said as she looked up at me as she was left slack-jawed.

     "Oh.....so it wasnt a dream..."

     I sighed as Ben pushed me out of the way and shocked Cheyenne with the tip of his middle finger.

     "OW!"

     "WHO YOU CALLING A LOSER?! And this is a LEGEND OF ZELDA outfit." Ben corrected Cheyenne.

     I was about to stop their agrument when a scream was heard from atop a tree and saw that Rebecca was now conscious. She was clutching on to the branch as if her life depended on it. "WHAT-HOW THE FVCK DID I GET UP HERE?!"

     And that little b!tch woke up Raina. I'm not even kidding, it was like a freaking chain reaction.

     "Ow....my head hurts..." Raina muttered as she rubbed her injured forehead.

     "Oh thank god you're all awake!" Rebecca yelled at them.

     "Becca?! Why are you in a tree?" Cheyenne asked, now ignoring the midget Link.

     "Haha, are you stuck?!" Raina asked.

     "Oh no I wanted to see how it feels like to be a spider monkey climbing up a 80 foot tree-OF COURSE IM STUCK! Can any one of u guys help me?"

     "Awwwww heeeellllllll naw, brah. I ain't climbing that high!" Raina spatted at Rebecca.

     "Wow, thanks for being such a great friend, Raina-Braina."

     I saw Raina glare at Rebecca at that word. "Raina-Braina? Haha, ironic name, if I say so myself." I teased.

     "You shut your effing mouth!"

     Masky appeared from behind a tree, groaning and limping. He seemed to have been blown back from the impact of the explosion Ben had caused. He leaned against the tree and coughed.