strange things

Carina

I'm turning sixteen in a week. And things have been getting weird. I can barely walk out my front door without my parents telling me to make sure I have my switch blade. I guess that part is the less weird part. My parents have always been weird. But the weirdest thing is whenever I turn around I see these weird shadow things. But I mean maybe that's somewhat normal. It could just be someone that had to leave. But still it kinda crepes me out. I hear the teacher asking a question. I guess I should pay attention. But I let my mind wonder. I think about all kinds of things. For instance, Jason. I've been crushing on him since third grade. Then my worst fear comes true, I get called by the teacher. "Carina do you have the answer to my question?" I look around and sure enough everyone is starring at me. "Um... a flat?" She signs. Then the bell rings. "Everyone is free to go except Carina." I stop dead in my tracks. And turn around. "Sorry Mrs. Holland. It won't happen again. I just...just..." I couldn't tell her about why I dazed. "It better not. " She finishes and walk out to join my best friend Abby. I get out the door and hear Mrs. Holland say something she wouldn't us ally say to me. "see you in a week. Congrats you're one of us." This week keeps getting weirder and weider. I start walking to my locker where I know Abby is waiting but I feel a pair of eyes follow me. I turn and meet Jason's eyes. He quickly avert my gaze. I keep walking and eventually meet Abby.

Abby

I see her walk up and she has the strangest look on her face. "Hey where you?" Time to put on the act. "Mrs. Holland caught me day dreaming. And she said the strangest thing. She said 'congrats. You're one of us.'" I might need to talk that teacher. "That is weird." She then proceeds to pull out a notebook. "Do ever remember my drawing g being this advanced? Just this weekend I started drawing magical creatures. I've drawn so many it's almost like I am one." Keep up the act don't spill. "Are you ok? You look a little anxious." I put on a different face. Fake but convincing. "I'm good." I heard the bell ring and felt nothing but relief as I saw her walk to her next class.

Sage

Just one more week. One more to train for the denial. For the confusion. For the anger. One more week.

Zack

There she is. Early as usual. She sits on front of me and I can smell her perfume. She smells like roses her favorite flower. I can only hope that one day she notices me. The teacher walks in."good morning Carina and Jack. Early as usual." This is our daily routine. Except something is different today. Usually she turns around and starts talking to me. And I make her laugh and smile. I think I'm in love with this girl. But just as I'm coming up with a witty joke. She pulls out a sketch book. That's weird because she never draws. And she has already filled at least a quarter of the book. So I just pull out my book and start studying for finals next week. I'll have to ask Abby if she's ok. I'm really worried. I know I've only known her for maybe a year. But I feel as if I know her better than anyone and this isn't like her. Finally the teacher starts his lecture as the class takes their seats. This will get my mind of all this confusion.

Carina

Class ends and I feel kind of bad. I blew off Zack today. And he seemed pretty confused after class. But I mean it must be. He thinks I don't know, but he likes me. He makes it so abvious. I just learned to ignore. I'm only interested  in one person and that's Jason.

Sage

I was paired. One more week till meet her. One more week till she breaks down. One more week till she needs training. One more week before she knows who's he friends or enemies. Just one more week

Carina

I keep getting these weird feeling in my veins. It gives me the tingles and I'm not sure what it is. I get off the he bus once we reach my house. I walk in and see a frozen pizza on the counter. My parents aren't home aren't home yet. They must've had a meeting today. I put it in the oven and sit on the couch. I turn on the T.V. an take out my homework. I hear a knock at the door and get up to see who it is. I look through the peep hole and don't see anyone. So I open the door thinking it might just be some kids playing ding dong ditch. But instead I find a box. I take it on and open it up. Inside is a piece of paper and a ripped peace of cloth.

The note
Congrats. Is this day a blessing or curse. You'll find out soon. See you in a week.
End of note

A/N

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this long chapter of mine. Well long for what you normally get. What do you think happens in the next chapter. Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote. See you later t-t bears😊