confusion

Carina

The kiss seemed passionate. Of I wouldn't know what passionate was I've only had two boyfriends and one kiss, this kiss. The kiss deepened as he moved his hands from my cheeks down to my thighs. What are you doing Carina! You have a boyfriend! It didn't matter how many times I told myself this I didn't pull back. The kiss kept getting deeper and deeper. He pushed down onto my bed and that's when I gathered the strength to pull away. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him off. "I should get some sleep. I just got knocked out." The hurt was clearly visible in his eyes. He nodded and exited my room. I layer back and let out a loud sigh. The thought of Sage's lips against me stayed with me while I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Sage

I thought maybe she had seen that I was the one that was right for her. That I could be the one she wakes up to in the morning. I was wrong. I couldn't help myself. She was out for so long I thought that I lost her. I was so happy that I just came out and showed he my feelings. I guess now that my feelings for her are out I should persue. I should tell abby that she can persue Jason now.

Abby

"What do you want sage I thought we already figured out what we're doing." Getting a call from my best friends admirer at one in the morning isn't my idea of a great time. "I kissed her abby so feel free to persue Jason. I gotta go contemplate what the heck I've done." I was about to reply when he hung up the phone. I get that he's pretty stupid but this was pretty smart. So the first I do when I hear this? I call Jason. "Hello?" Hearing his groggy voice sent chills down my spine. "Hey Jason I was just wondering if maybe you would be interested in going to the movies with me." He sighed. "Abby I've known about your feelings for a while and I must admit I feel something to but I also really like Carina and she's my girlfriend. So I can't do this." This shattered my heart I was about to give up but I realized if Sage can do it then can to. "Look Jason Carina doesn't have to know. Please I need you." He sighed again and then silence. "What time should I pick you up and Saturday?" "I was thinking we could catch the 12 o'clock movie?" "Alright 12 it is."

At school on monday

Carina

Sage has been perusing me alot more lately. So it was super weird when we walked and I saw Jason knowing he could never know. I walked up to him and kissed him while his hands were protectively around my waist as if claiming me as his. I could tell it made Sage uncomfortable. When the first bell rang I pulled away and we each walked in separate directions. The qalk to class was silent and awkward and when we came up to the classroom and saw a seating chart it got worse for me anyway. We walked in and saw the desks arranged in pairs. I was siting in the back next to Sage. We took our seat and realized there were no metal bars separating our legs. I took my seat and put my chair as far from Sage as possible. Once everyone filed in and took their seats however he pulled my chair very close to his and moved his hand up to my thigh. I didn't move though. I stayed put I kinda liked it. Just the feeling of his hand resting on my leg made it very hard to pay attention to the lesson. However like I told him we weren't called on so I had nothing to worry about. But I did need stop this so I raised my hand and came up with the quickest excuse I could. "I Ned to use the restroom." The teacher nodded and gave me a hall pass as if anyone uses them. My classes came ad went and so did lunch and before I knew it it was my last day to perfect the bending the elements thing. Which I got as I imagined Sage oddly enough. It was around eleven when I went to bed. My eyes closed and the worstworst dream I could imagine crepes I to my mind.

The dream

"Josefina please I'm not worth your time just leave me alone." She threw mw against a bookshelf causing it to topple over me. "Please I've worked to hard for your kind of magic and now that Sage has unknowingly gotten you to a vulnerable spot in your life your all mine. She pulled me out for me the rubble. I just stood there I was frozen. A boy walked out into the unfimilar room. He was tall slender and had the most clear blue eyes anyone could think of. "Sweetheart meet your new play thing." I just sat there and hoped that Sage would come and save me. The mysterious boy walked up to me and pulled me in. "I'm sorry my mother has left you powerless but on the bright side you will have a amazingly good looking looking husband and you dot have to worry I already took care of Sage.

End of dream

I woke up screaming and sweating. Sage ran into the room a worried axpression plastered on his face. He was the only besides me in the house my parents work nightshifts. "Are you ok. What happened?" I looked at him for a second. "Nothing it was just a nightmare." He looked at me not moving he walked into my room and sat down on my bed. "It was more than a regular nightmare should I stay with yo in case you need something?" I nodded my head. He crawled into my bed and snuggled in next to me. I laid back down and also snuggled as close to him as I dared. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me in close making me feel safe and calm. Just laying in his arms is enough for me to slowly drift to sleep.

Hey guys so I hoped you liked this one. Do you like when make things a little heated? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote.