chapter nine

Sage
_______

"Concentrate you'll never defeat Josefina if you don't concentrate and focus on the thing you're doing." This is harder than I thought but I guess not everyone picks up on magic quickly especially if they just learned they had it. "Well you do lots of stuff with your magic and you multitask while doing it!" Oh boy this is going to be a long two months. "Look I get you only have two months to get to my level of training but I've had years of training so I just need you to listen and do exactly as I say. She nodded and went back to trying to leverage and throw a peice of fruit across the building. She managed to concentrate and the peice of frit went flying through a not so sturdy wall. "I did it! I actually did it!" I nodded in approval but only because I had no words. Turns she actually stronger than I thought. This was my first exercise and at the time my magic was as new as hers is so she shouldn't have that much. I was puzzled and not focusing on her training and I guess it showed. "Watch out!" I looked up and saw a heavy crate coming right at me. I ducked and the crate flew over me and hit the ground. "Would you watch and didn't I tell you to start small!?" She tilted over to a pile of this she had thrown and looked back at me. "I ran out of stuff." I smirked a little. "Much better we've spent the whole day we should be back by now but we're running a little late w should go we have school tomorrow." We started walking back to her house and it took every bit of strength inside of me not to just blurt out those three words. The words that would make her think all of this was so that I could stalk her so I had to restrain myself. We finally got to the house and by the time we got there it was already time for bed so we walked in and went straight to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter guys I know that it's been a while and I would have updated sooner but the time it was ready I was over the ocean on a ship with no internet access😢😢😢 but don't worry I am on my way back to Colorado and will be writing most of the time on the flight so be expecting a long chapter soon dot forget to comment and vote. Until next time my t-t bears😃