hurt feelings

Sage

"Well you made a great choice." She walked probably thinking we were kissing and hugging and reuniting. Adrianna of course tried to. I pried her off of my body and turned her to look at me. "You just can't get over me can you. Adrianna we broke up awhile ago when I realized I was falling for another girl. I don't know why you can't get it through your head. We're over." She scoffed. "Sage I may be on your side of the fight to get our 'princess' back but honestly what makes you think I'm going to let someone else have you if I can't have you. She clearly loves you and you love so my work here is done." She stood on her tip toes and tried to kiss my cheek. I moved out of the way and she almost fell on her face. I felt someone thwack the back of my head and shove me. I turned around to see her old friends Isabella and Willow. "Wait how did you get in here your not magical." They look at eachother. "Actually we are we were also sent to watch her and keep her safe from Abby now our job is done and we can hang out and not have secrets. What was that back there. Did you lie to our best friend. Not only were you with Abby but didn't tell her that you had a girlfriend. For your information we are ger backup trainors. You know about those right?" I nod my head Isabella seems mad but Willow seems pretty calm. At least I thought so. "Good because since this happened and you could not train her properly we will taking over. Where is she now. Jerk face." I nod over to my house across the street. Isabella walks by me without a problem but Willow punches me square in the nose.

Carina

"Wait so you are taking over training me because Sage is incapable" Isabella and Willow nod at the same time. Just then Sage walks feeling the tension my two friends walk out of the house. "I'll be in my room." I turn to walk away but Sage catches my wrist. "I can explain." I turn around with fire in my eyes. "I think you've explained plenty not only did you play me and Abby. As much as I don't like her right now she didn't deserve that. I get it, you don't love me. Just go chase after your little girlfriend." He let's go looking shocked. I go up to my room and slam the door. "Fine maybe I will. So she's my girlfriend at least she knows how to use magic!" Tears were threatening my eyes. "Fine!" "Fine!" I heard the door slam and I had to fight the tears big time. I wasn't going to cry over a player. I decided to put on some breakup so gs including "We are never getting back together" which I never listen to and "hair". I sat down and couldn't handle it anymore. I burried my face in my hands and just started crying. It'd been at least an hour before a knock sounded at my door. "Go away Sage I don't want to talk to you." The door opened and I was about to let my go with the rage spell I learned when I felt someone dot on the bed with me. "It's not Sage." I look and see Justin sitting by me. I needed someone to talk so I burried my face in his chest and kept crying. He was stiff and first but eventually put his arms around my body patting my back. My crying came after a bit and I lifted  my head off of his body. "Sorry I didn't mean to get your shirt all wet." He just looked at me and a warm smile appeared on his lips. "It's ok. Hey why don't I take you out as friends." I nodded my head laughing just a bit. "I could use that." He let out a bark of laughter. "Alright but you better get cleaned up you look like cap it's very unattractive." I laugh with him when Sage walks in. "Sage just go away I didn't want to see you right now." He nods coldly looking in Justin's direction.

Sage

I walked in and was immediately filled with rage. Hoy dare he comfort her and make her laugh. That was what I am supposed to do.

Carina

Justin takes me to a casual cafe and we talk getting to know eachother. "OK wait let me get this straight. Girls won't go out with you. Why not. Wait let me guess it's because you don't walk around in boxers." We both erupted with laughter. "No its because Sage gets all the attention. Until you got here he had the most power. Where as I was right under him. I'm pretty much just stuck in his shadow." I felt bad for him. "Well I guess Sage just doesn't when to stop thinking of himself. He's such an-" "Carina there are children present." "Sorry" We finished up our food and started the walk back to the house. On the way all we did was laugh at embrrassing stories we told eachother. We got inside and it was pretty late. I hugged him and he didn't stiffen right away. "Thanks Justin I had fun tonight. I'll see in the morning." "Goodnight carina."

Justin

God Justin get your act together. She just found out that Sage had a girlfriend and here you are subtly hitting on her. "Justin." I turn to see Sage standing by his bedroom door. "You've got a lot of nerve. You know that right? How could you do that to her she's so sweet." He scoffed. "She wouldn't even let me explain. Justin she no different." It was my turn to scoff. "No Justin she is. I don't blame her either. If I were in her shoes I wouldn't give you the chance to explain either.

Carina

I cried myself to sleep that night. How were you so dumb?

Carina please let me explain what happened. I mean now it doesn't matter I'm still mad but at least let me say my side.

Get out of my head Sage. I'm done it's over. What's done is done and it's your fualt. Go cuddle with the perfect barbie doll girlfriend of yours.

If that's how you want to be fine. But when you get hurt I won't be there to help this time.

Sage

If she wants to play dirty she can play dirty. I get my phone out and call Adrianna. "Hello?" I did what I always did when we used to argue sang the lyrics to Sorry. "No Sage you know it's never to late."

Two chapter in one day I'm on a roll. So do want sage or Justin to end up with Carina coment your opions. And don't forget to vote. Until next time.