the plan

Abby

Once my fourth period class was over I headed down to lunch with abby and sage. "So did you understand the lwsson?" I asked on order to break the silence. It was more directed to sage. I was trying to say it in a flirtatious way. If I'm going to be jealous over Jason I might as well start dating the one other guy that she could possibly end up with. I can see it. My powers allow me to see the possibilities of the future not Definite just possible. Although I can't see the future for myself I can for others. "Yes it was actually pretty simple. I can help you if you want." And it was working to my advantage. "Sure here's my number and address. Just text or come aver at anytime my parents are out of town for the week." That usually always gets guys but he just smiled and and nodded. We arrived at the cafeteria, got our trays, and leave it to carina to find jason right away and drag us all over to his table. We all took our seats. Carina next to Jason of course and me next to sage. We only get about a half hour which for carina is a bit of an inconvenience. She a slow eater. But she can't complain about being fat she gets really skinny on top of what she is already during the school year. Just not being able to finish her food. "So how was your classes Jason?" I mentally kicked myself because when I get really nervous or find that I'm starring at Jason I talk about our classes. "Um they were good but completley boring. At least they were until you got here." He said looking over at Carina and grabbing her hand.

Sage

Gag. I can't stand looking at them she so fooled by his words he's a player. And it's getting on my nerves. And that Abby girl is flirting with me all of a sudden at the party she pretty much hated me. And now she's flirting with me. Maybe it's because she knows I'm different and she's working for josefina. I know that sounds crazy but I can't just shove it under the rug. I need to be careful around her. Because I know she's different. I just don't know if she's with josefina. "I will be right back." I got up from the table and went it the hall. I bent over the water fountain and glanced up sensing that Abby was next to me. "Do you need a drink or something?" She just smiled slyly. "No but I know you like my best friend and want to find some way to show her what she's missing. Look I may not know you that well. But know what you are and I'm one to. We just need to act like we know each other but separated somehow. We'll figure out a story later. Look what I'm trying to say is that if you want to show her that she made a mistake you need to date me. I don't like you either I like the guy she's with so are you in or out?" It took a moment to process what she said. But I gathered it all and looked at her and said "let me pit my arm around your waist so we can walk in and look like a couple."

Lol short chapter what's new. Comment what you want to happen next and don't forget to vote. Until next time.