leaving

Carina

"No don't. It was an accident he just lost his temper I'm sure he won't do it again." Just then Justin walked in. "Carina I'm sorry. I won't do it again. I don't know what came over me it might have been josefina do you forgive me?" I nodded then he saw Sage boiling over. "Man look I get what I did was wrong but you played her so get all pissed with me." He took my hand and pulled me up I tried not wince at his touch in front of Sage.

Sage

Seeing her like this killed me triggering the memories of Amethyst. I teleported back to the house and found Amethyst sitting on the couch. I sat on down next to her. It wasn't until then I realized how much I loved her and that I would need to end it with Adrianna. "I'm not saying this  to get you back because I dont deserve you but I don't think you should go out with Justin anymore." She looked at me with confusion spread across her face. "Then why are you telling me this?" Tears threatened to spill from my eyes. "There was an imcident awhile ago. He didn't do it on accident. He went out with my best friend Amethyst. He...he...he" She took my hands in hers. "Sage you don't have to this." I shook my head. "No I can. I have to. For your safety. He beat her. I didn't realize until she was lying dead on the floor her blood all over his belt. Her funeral was a few months ago. That's why we never talk. It wasn't just her though. He has a history of abusing his girlfriends" She sat there on that couch frozen.

Carina

Just then Justin walked in. I stood walked over to him and looked him straight in the eyes. "I will not let you beat me so bad I die. We're over Justin." I showed him what I now thought of him by slapping him across the face. "Of you little-" Sage cut him off. "I'm moving out and taking Carina with me." I was shocked but only for a second. Justin leaned over to the side to look me straight in the face. "Carina dear you are going to regret this." He stormed up the stairs and slammed his bedroom door. "Come on I was planning on doing this from the moment we got here but you gad to want to. The house is over there pack up your stuff and we can go." I nodded and ran up stairs hoping to avoid Justin.  My plan was working perfectly until I finished packing. "I'm sorry Carina like I said I truly don't know what came over me." I tried shoving past him but he pushed me onto the bed. "Look I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice." Fearing for the worst I started trying to get up but he tied my wrists to the headboard And my ankles to the end of the bed. I stayed to hyperventilate. "Please just make this make this quick." He chuckled. "Of sweetie you don't have to worry about that. You're to ugly. No one will want to do that with you. No what I'm going to do I beat you until you bleed from the air." It hit me he was going to kill me. I let out a scream and his hand clamped my mouth shut. I bit him as hard as I could and he recoiled I'm pain. "You little-" He was cut of by his brother hitting him in the jaw. I used my magic to cut the ropes and he helped me up. I took my bags and he took me in his arms and teleported to the house. "Won't he follow us?" He shook his head. "No he doesn't know I bought this place. Which is why I'm sorry to say that it only has one room and bed. I tried to find a place with more than one but it was short notice and the only place available" I nodded and went upstairs to put away my stuff. When I came down Sage was on the phone liking flustered. "Look I told you I was mad when I was asked you out this time... I know you 'love' me but I'm telling you I'm in love with someone else!... No there's nothing you can say or do to change my mind. It's over!" He hung up the phone and threw it on the couch. "Was that Adrianna?" He nodded. I didn't need to know anymore. I sat down on the couch and turned on my current favorite movie. "This gorl you're in love with might end up being the lucky one.

Sage

You are. I thought