finding out

Carina

I woke up the next morning with Sage's arms around me. I had to get ready for school so pried his arms off of my waist. "Where are you going?" He asked me groggily. "We have school." He immediately got out of my bed and ran to his room. I quit let laughed he loves to be punctual I've been early to school by five minutes since he started coming with me. I hopped in the shower and thought about wjat happened last night. I actually think I might be falling for Sage. I get out and get dressed. "Ready?" I turn around and see Sage standing in the doorway. "Yes but once again it's called knocking." He chuckled and took my hand. He leaned in until his face was just inches from mine. My heart started beating faster and a blush crept up to my cheeks. "We should get going. Let's go." I nod as he pulls away.

Abby

I can't wait for satuday I have my first date with Jason. Carina won't find out and all be great. I see Carina and Sage walk in and she looks a little nervous like she's hiding something. I mouthed the words what's wrong she pulled out her phone and within seconds I got a text.

Carina- I did something I shouldn't have last night I'll tell you when we get rid of the boys later.

I looked up and nodded my head. Then Jason came in I'm guessing not knowing that Carina was here. He gave mace me a hug that's where I stopped and subtly pointed to Carina and Sage he seemed to get the message.

Carina

I saw Jason hug abby and I didn't take it the way I thought would if I saw Sage hugging her. I knew just from that I would eventually have to break up with him. I think that I'll wait till Friday though.

Saturday at 12

Carina

Jason wasn't at school on Friday so I'll have to wait until Monday. It was 11:30 and I was going to the movie. Sage and I already had our practice so I'm good to really do anything I want. I'm getting to leave when Sage comes walking in. I turn around and glare at him. He takes the hint knocks then walks in. "I wouldn't go but you can if you want to." I give a reassuring lok and walk out.

Abby

We get to the movie and who do I see Carina. I tap Jason and he nods thinking exactly what I thought avoid her.

Later

The ends and we walk out of theatre most of the people are gone so Jason kisses me. I melt in his arms then "Wow you really are a player and with my best friend we're done Jason." He doesn't care and quite honestly neither do I. She runs off crying and I know that I need to make it up to her. But I'm not here to be her friend anymore I need to bring her to Josefina.

Hey so I got really anxious to write the next chapter so I just wanted to get this one up. That's why it's so short. Comment and vote. Until next time.