Chapter 2

As I stand in the doorway with my mouth dropped open. I see a curly-haired boy standing by the dresser. His head snaps up as he stares at me.

"Well come in then if you're in this room." He said rather rudely. 

My first impression was to scream at him or say something back to him but I was just too busy admiring him. I know I shouldn't be thinking of anything like that since I have a boyfriend back home who, I have been dating for a year now. Louis was his name. He must be waiting for me to call him. 

I sit down on the opposite bed to this person who was in my room, I didn't even know his name but I have to say I found him cute. Cute? Was that the word I would use for him? I have no idea and I think he is already driving me crazy. 

I look at him as I wait for him to introduce himself, but shattering my hope, he doesn't. So I decide to do the same. I know I have to call Louis but I am too bothered about my day tomorrow. An awful day I guess. Because I don't think it can be a better day than what I had today. 

I climb off my bed and sort my stuff out. My books. My clothes. My planner. Everything. I have to get used to this place now because I will be here for a long time. Pretty long actually. I have no idea how will that go. 

I sort out my planner and see what classes I have tomorrow for the first day. They all look pretty boring but I have no choice but to follow it. I still have a little bit of hope that the boy in my room, well, our roon  will introduce himself  but to my surprise he doesn't. Instead, he walks out of the door, slamming it shut. I think it's a good idea he went out. God knows where but I don't care. This is because so I could concentrate on what I needed for tomorrow. 

As I am done organising myself I choose the clothes I am going to wear. Since it's a university I am not going to wear anything too posh. Just my normal. Jeans and a T-Shirt. 

When I finish organising everything, including the clothes, turning the light off, I climb in the bed and pull my blanket sheets over me. As soon as I am about to drift off to sleep, after having a long day, I hear the door open and a girl voice, giggling. 

(Plzzzzz vote and comment and let me know what you think. Love you xx <3)