Chapter 14

I don’t know how long it has been since I have been staring at Harry giving him a weird look which comes in between shocked and something else. He starts grinning, about to laugh at my reaction just because he was smiling at me. It’s not my fault. My teacher coughs which turns my attention away from Harry and back to the front of the classroom. I shoot Harry one last look before I look down and start writing again and I have totally forgotten how to write and what to write about.  

Rebecca looks at me and gives me a look which reminds me of jealousy. Why is she staring at me like that? Apparently, I had to open my mouth.

“What? Why are you staring at me like that?” I say.

“Oh, sorry. Nothing.” She says and quickly turns her face into a smile. A fake one obviously because I don’t she liked the idea of me and Harry staring at each other for too long. Of course she didn’t. But weren’t they....dating? Why am I sitting between them. Oh god I feel so weird, sitting between a couple and the girl who threatened me to stay away from her boyfriend and here I am sitting between them, feeling extremely awkward that you can’t describe it.

Fortunately for me, the class ends, and I pick my bag and rush out of the class in order to avoid anymore awkwardness and any more awkward conversations that I am about to have. I think I hear Harry’ voice behind me but I ignore it. I don’t know what it will turn out to be like.

“Laura!” He yells for me again.

I push through the crowd and enter the room. Harry follows. Of course.

“What’s wrong?” He says as soon as he sees me, not giving me time to breathe.

“Nothing.” I simply reply.

“Well, why were you running like hell?” He says gasping for breath.

“No, I wasn’t. I just...I just...” I hesitate for words but Harry finishes off for me.

“Didn’t want to be around Rebecca.” He finishes off and it seems more like a statement than a question.

“It’s not that...It’s just...I don’t know.”

“Hey, listen. I have been around you long enough to know you and what you think of her. I know you hate her but just try to be friendly with her.”

I gasp. He just exactly what I had been thinking. I mean, he doesn’t even know how I truly feel about her. There is only one thing that I feel towards Rebecca. Hatred. The reason for that is despite what she did to me. Nothing else. I don’t care if she threatened me to be away from Harry. Well, I didn’t want to around Harry anyways. Especially, since I found out that he is Louis’ friend. Oh God. The thought of Louis makes my head spin.

As I am deep in my thinking, Harry smiles. He knows that he is right because I haven’t given him a proper answer or told him that whatever he said is a lie. As I open my mouth to say that, Harry speaks.

“I know, I am right so no way denying it.” He smirks as he speaks.

“No, you’re wrong. You don’t even know me. You don’t even know how I lived or how I feel towards people. Just because you’re my roommate doesn’t mean that you know what I am thinking.”

“Well, I think it does because I know when and what are you feeling.”

I make a disgusted face at his comment.

“Oh right! I forgot, you’re an expert of that, ‘Knowing how girls feel’ “I say, making air quotes in the air. Harry laughs at my comment. I don’t think it’s that funny but somehow the other he finds it hilarious. He needs to book a appointment for mental hospital, or even better I will tell Rebecca to book it for him and take him there. God, he irritates me so much. His laugh is irritating me so much that I am forced to speak.

“What’s so funny?” I say and thank god, he stops laughing.

“Uhh..oh my god...Nothing. It’s just...why would you think that? I have been with a few girls and I have known exactly how they feel and how they show it.”

“Ok, you can’t tell mine because I am very good at hiding them. Especially when it comes to boys like you.” I say and I half expect him to laugh at me ridiculously but to my surprise, he doesn’t.  I have no idea why I am having a conversation with Harry about feelings. How girls feel. I am sure he knows a lot about it. He looks like a ladies’ man from his looks. He can be a trap. He looks like he parties, girls and drinking. From my point of view, this is the kind of thing that looks like to me, despite all his tattoos. He also looks like a gentleman. I have no idea why. He just does.

I move my way toward the bathroom door and get in the shower. I hate standing in front of him like a weirdo thinking about liking him.

(Heyy guys. Plzzzz vote and comment and plzzz let me know what you think..Love you xx <3)