Chapter 9

The next few days were spent like me ignoring Harry, or Rebecca. Which is pretty weird because I have no idea why. Maybe in the last day or so, I was used to Harry being around me. Well, we have had a pretty awkward conversations which always ended up me blushing or Harry laughing his head off at something that I do or I said. I don't know what makes him laugh. Maybe he has laughing problems or something. Corrin has been incredibly nice to me in those few days' time. I haven't contacted Louis or mum since I have arrived here. Well..I did contact Louis but didn't turn out right. I think about calling Louis today as soon as I arrive back from my classes and in the room. So I did. I go according to what I planned, and my plans have been working since the past few days when Harry is not there to ruin them. 

As soon as I enter the room, I see Harry sitting on the bed. But I ignore it. And the way he is looking at me. I sit my books and my bag down on the desk and head towards my bed. Maybe calling Louis in front of Harry is a bad idea and I have a feeling that if I call Louis in front of Harry, something is going to go wrong. In order to avoid that, I look towards Harry, giving him a can-you-please-get-out look. I don't think I want him here. He looks right back at me with his eyes desperately wanting to say something. And he goes according to his eyes. 

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He says. 

"Nothing, I just want to call someone and I don't think I want to call him in front of you." I say. I think he has already guessed who I am on about.

"He?" He questions me.

"Yeah, he's my boyfriend." 

"Ok...then go ahead. I didn't stop you." He says, totally unconcerned.

I give him a look which gets him annoyed. Actually, very annoyed. 

"What?! What do you want me to do? Go out so you can talk to your little pricky boyrfriend? Well, guess what? That's not going to happen!" He half yells and standing up from the bed. I didn't mean to get angry at him. 

"I'm sorry." He adds. He sits back on his bed, looking...guilty? 

"It's okay. Well, I guess I will call him tomorrow." I say and start looking through my folders and files to check if there is something to do but there isn't. I huff and get on my bed again. 

"Looking for something to do?" He says as if he could read my mind and, not taking his eyes off TV. I guess I made it pretty obvious. 

"Umm..Yeah. I got nothing to do." I say shrugging. 

"Well, you know, if you are really getting bored then you can use my laptop." He says and my eyes are wide. WHAT? Did he just...like..offer me his laptop? Well I don't know what to say so I say what I think what's best for me at the moment, I have to keep my distance. 

"It's okay. I am fine. I'll call Corrin." I say and as I am about to pick the phone up from the dresser, there is a knock on the door. Harry gets up and opens it. Corrin. 

"Oh, so it's you again?" He says with a really cool dude face on. 

"Yes...anyways, I came here to see Laura. You would consider yourself lucky the day I will come to you." Corrin says and pushes past him, leaving him staring at the doorway. 

Corrin heads towards me and says "Getting bored?" She says and I simply nod. 

"I thought so, since we have nothing to do." She smiles and I notice something different about her. She is wearing a long purple-pinkish dress which is shining. Like alot. She is also wearing alot of make-up with heavy eye shadow. Her hair are the same style except I see a hint of red in her hair. I probably look dead in front of her. 

"Well, I thought it would be a best idea if you would like to come with me to a party." She says more than asking. 

"Uhmm...I am not sure if that would be a best idea for me because I have never been to party. I mean like it's not my kind of thing..but..."I say but she intrupts me. 

"No buts. Your coming with me." She says with a smile. 

"Okay fine, but I am coming back before 9 o'clock." I say and Corrin laughs. 

"Ok." She says with a proud smile. 

I get up and get dressed wearing my best maroon and black dress with light make-up on. I am not an expret of make-up thing but Corrin says I look fine. 

I grab my handbag and make my way out of the room but I feel Harry's gaze on me. I ignore him and walk out of the room, closing the bedroom door behind me. 

As we are about to turn around the corridor, we hear footsteps of someone's boots behind us. I turn around. Harry. He is wearing his cream coloured jacket and taking something out of the pocket. His car keys. 

Me and Corrin look at each other for a brief moment as Harry towards us. I don't want to ask him where he is going because I think I already have an idea. To Rebecca's house. But, stupidly I still ask. 

"Where are you going?" I say. 

Looking up at me, and making eye contact with me which makes me shiver down my spine, he says "I'm coming with you."