Chapter 3

I got more and more irritated as the giggles came closer to me. Why was a girl in my room? Then, as I was thinking at, a male voice spoke. The one similar to the one I heard this morning. Oh shall I say...bearly heard this morning! 

"Shh, she's sleeping." He says, even though I don't know his name but I can surely recongise his voice if that was what I can do at the moment and I can't sleep.

"Then why did you bring me here if you knew that she was here?" The girl says harshly.

"Well, you were forcing me to take you, that's why. I didn't want to bring you here!" He nearly yells. 

"Fine then. Be like that. And Harry, please change your room. I don't think I can resist you sharing the same room as some other woman." She says. What? How can she tell him to do that? Oh I found out his name. Harry. Nice name. 

Harry never said anything as the door slammed shut. I decide to stay put and pretend to sleep. It was hard. Without thinking, I get up from my lying down position and sit up. Harry looks so shocked. Which was clear on his face. Even in the dark.

"Umm....you're awake?" He asks in a worried tone.

"Yes...well no, I was trying to sleep before you nearly screamed!" I said quite harshly. Oops! I wasn't supposed to say it like that. I have to keep calm with him. Yes I have to.

"I'm sorry, it's just that she was being a bit of a....." He trails off. I have no idea what he was going to say. I want to ask him something but...

"Who was that girl?" I ask without thinking and opening my big mouth.

"Who?...Her?" He asks as if there was someone else here as well.

"Yes." I simply reply.

"Uhmm....well she's like...umm....she's my...." He somehow hesistated with words but I think I can guess what he was trying to say.

"Girlfriend?" I say and I hope that isn't true because I will be broken into pieces. Why though? I have no clue. 

"Yep." He replies as simple as he can. 

Heart-broken. I climb into my bed thinking about our conversation moments ago. Girlfriend? How? Why? Well I can't blame him. Why didn't I think that he could have a girlfriend? Well I thought so anyway because he is a bit attractive. I don't even know why I am heartbroken. Well I shouldn't be because from now on I am going to have no feelings for him after I have found this out. I will move out of here to live somewhere else as well. I don't want to think about this guy behind me. I face my body on the other side, towards the wall, away from Harry. I feel tears in my eyes I think. I try not to think of anything as I go to sleep. But a boy with curly-hair had to come into my dreams. 

(Heyy guys, i hope you liked it! Plzz plz plz vote and comment and tell me how it was? maybe i could take your idea and improve it! Love you xx <3)