❤Callum and Zoe❤

I was still sleeping when i felt someone picked me up like a baby. Their chest was warm and soft but not a fat soft. Like a tough soft. They put a blanket over me.I started to sway gently. I guss they were walking. I heard a door open and a shower turn on. Hey dumped me there. I woke up and it was Callum putting ne in the bath tub.

"You stink" he said giggling and clutching his nose.
"Callum! I said to wake me up not to fucking chuck me in a bath tub," I was only wearing my bra and tracksuit camo bottoms. And the blanket now soaking me.
Whilst he was stil laughing i grabbed his dungarees towards the bath.

"Woah," Callum slipped on water and, helped with my pulling, eventually fell in the bath with me. It felt weird being in a bath tub with a boy so I climbed out freezing.
"oh sorry, here" said Callum. He handed me a white towel with smelled like sweet honey. I dropped myself off and changed when I went back in my dorm and changed into a camo dress and black boots.

After, Callum and I went to the training hall and it was beautiful. It reminded me of the cadets hall.
It was huge. Big black squares of foam on the floor acting as training mats. Weapons stuck on the walls. From guns to c.w's. It was amazing. Around 20 people were in pairs training one to one combat. Some alone.

"let's go fight," said Callum. I didn't realise he had two c.w's in his hands. Grabbing mine and handing one over to me. I started to sway it around releasing different weapons. I liked one with the super sharp blades. I slid my fingers over them and got cut. Didn't hurt though.

Callum released a sword edge.
3...2...1...fight!
I swing mine around in an 8 shape. He backed away and turned his back on me. Did a back flip over me. He swung it towards my head. I blocked it. I attached and he blocked. He was pretty good. I kept on attacking and he kept on blocking. I lowered and seeing my right leg around his. He tripped up and fell onto the ground.

"checkmate, "I said smiling at him.
"you sure?, "he questioned me. He wrapped his legs around mine and I took his place on the ground. We both smiled at each other out of breath. Callum looked up and I looked to my side. Everyone looked at us. He helped me up and we stood side to side with our weapons withdrawn. A boy pushed through the small crowd. It was Colin.
"what the fuck you doing here?"he shouted. Two other muscely men pushed through the crowd to be by his side. They wore a stern face with folded arms.

"Colin, we only came here to practice, OK? "I said.
"alright. Zoe can fight me, "he said challengingly.
"I accept, only no weapons" I said and Colin nodded his head and he walked up onto the fighting mat.

3...2...1...fight!