kisses and callum

I woke up on a hospital bed. I felt dizzy. My whole body hurt like crazy. I closed my eyes and I easily remembered the last thing that happened. My shoulder. Belly. Back. Then Colin got tackled by Callum. Where is he?! I hope he's alright. Did he get beaten up? Callum...

I slowly opened my eyes by someone massaging my right hand. Callum is there holding it with bruises on his innocent face from what happened last night.

"callum! I... I... " I said confused why would he do such a stupid but sweet thing. Save me. Why. I had only been taken about two days ago.

He just looked at me like he was lost.

"callum?" I asked gently.

"sorry I just... Um...i wanted to introduce you to Annie and Joe They're the lovey dovey couple. To me it's quite sickly actually. They keep on trying to persuade other people you go out with each other. But it's cute."

He keep on babbling on but that was just so adorable about him.

After an hour Annie and Joe arrived by French kissing their way in. They bumped into nurses at least 6 times.

I looked over at Callum in shock. He just didn't do anything. He just wrote a straight face.

After 10 more minutes of kissing they stopped and says hello.
We said hello back and then it went awkward for some reason.

Joe put his hand on my forehead and with the other he signaled Annie does the green spray. He took my top off. Even though I was used to it Annie wasn't. I was certainly alarmed.

"what the!?" I said. I was shocked to see me in my bra. Joe Looked shy and grabbed me the spray to heal myself. He looked away but callum didn't. Perv. He he was still holding my hand as I sprayed it. The spray was still good as new.

"why didn't you apply it on her before?"said Joe angrily about my health.
"you think I didn't put it on her before!?" said Callum defending himself.
After minutes of arguing I have up listening.
I put my top back on and rested for 2 hours. Callum woke me up after like I taught him how:not to throw water on me.

"Callum thank you so much for looking after me... I-you don't have to."he interrupted me.

He put his finger on his lips in a shushing way.

After a while he kept on watching me. I pretened to sleep and closed my eyes. He bent down to do something. I opened them and he went to grab a glass or water. I grabbed his face and kissed him gently. I pulled back first. He looked shocked. He smiled and so did i.
He grabbed just behind my neck and returned the kiss. He started giggling like a kid after. It was cute. All of a sudden the doors flung opened by a tall blone girl. She was pretty. Pretty ugly. One of those chavs that can choose any boy she wants that will fall to her feet.

"Callum, baby, who's this...little girl" she looked over at me in disgust like i was some ogre.

-------

I just want to give a big shout out to one of my friends that a ton. He's called Alfie Moring. He has an amazing book called clichè. It's so interesting and gripping. Please check his 📖 book.