Emmy=mt.Everest

"Emmy i said to stop calling me'baby' ages ago. We've broken up four months ago now plus I've found another girl. She cares about me and i care about her a lot."Callum said looking at me and stroking the side of my face. What do i do. I just look at him confused i guess. Why didn't he tell me about her, Emmy, before. He returned the look of confusion.

"well I wanna get back with you" said Emmy.
"too late, Emmy. Zoe is everything to me. Since i found her, she was stronger than family love. Zoe" Callum looked at me confidently,
"will you be my new girl friend-no she can't be Callum! I'm your girl friend not that hoe!" she interrupted.

"what the fuck did you just call me!? Hoe? Your the one who's desperate for him back" I replied aggressivly, surprised at my tone.

"bitch, you wanna go?" said Emmy making stupid hand gestures and moving her head around like confused ugly owl.

I pulled the bed covers of me revealing me in my crop top bandages around my belly and shoulder and short-shorts.

I got a proper good look at this bitch. She had long blonde hair and an ironing board body.  Literally so flat. The tiniest bumps were for her breasts and her butt. Honestly what did Callum see in her. Hey pencil lips.  He had drawn on eyebrows that looked like mini mountains. A huge fly on her face but was a mole I figured after ages. She looked about thirteenish. She looked French. 

"Zoe please don't do this. You've already got beaten up twice. I don't want you to get hurt again" Callum said trying to convince me not to fight Emmy. Especially in a hospital where nurses were getting worried. She made the first move to punch me in the face but with luck on my side, i grabbed it and turned her around. I could run or attack. She won't get away with trying to hurt me so i pushing kicked her.

She turned around and howled like a wild animal in pain. She charged towards me. Dumbass. I could easily dodge that. I slide to the side lowering my upper body to the floor tripped her over with my leg.

"oooh bitch fight!"said one of the patients. I looked over at them and pointed to them. "stay out of this" I have them a threatening look. The patient looked scared and raised the duvet to protect him.

I charged towards Emmy but Callum held me back. He swung me over his shoulder like he did when we first met. "Callum let me go!" i squealed and started to flail around. He slumped me down on the bed.

"great my lipstick smudged."said Emmy around it all away with the back of her hands.
"God forbid you break a finger nail" I said in reply.

Callum got between us spreading his arms wide. She tried to attack me but Callum locked her and threw her on the bed opposite me. She lifted her butt up and looked back at Callum. He grabbed my hand and led ne out of the hospital leaving Emmy looking like a whore she was on the bed. Embarrased.