help

"You ready?" Callum asked me as he brushed a lock of my hair being me ear. He was dressed in what looked like an astronaut suit but thinner. It had a helmet and a thin glass shield to cover our eyes. I nodded slowly terrified. It had been exactly 4 months since i had last fought and unwanted. Was i ready?
He pushed past an old fridge in a cafe. My cafe but i want surprised at all. He was some times predictable. We held up our guns as we examined the cafe to scavenge for anything. Anything at all.

There was a crash in the damaged for boards. My teeth gritted at the squeak. I tried to not make as much noise as i could. I took another step and a spoon rattled beneath my feet. I stared at it seeing my own reflection  upsidedown. I giggled a little bit at myself. But then the spoon was properly jumping now on the floor. All the for boards were screaming at me. The cupboards were shaking. It felt like an earthquake.
"Um... Callum!?, Callum?" I shouted for him. No reply. A burst out of the ground came up. I was knocked on my back with a pain in my neck. My  gun flew on the other side of the take i was near. A massive thing came out of the ground crawling towards my gun. I looked to my right. There,there was a table. I sausage roll underneath but make a racket. You know why. Coz there's a fucking pan near my leg and my knives attached armour clinked against the rusty table. The thing looked sharply at me. Came crawling on me. I could smell its shitty breath. It bashed the glass on my helmet so my head was unprotected. This was it. I was gonna die today. I guess i shouldn't of been surprised. It was gonna come soon anyways. I might as well... Wait... Did you hear that...*clink* my knife. It is still here!