explanation

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP
The awful sound of my alarm noise but the amazing feeling of Callum not doing anything to me this morning. I yawn covering my mouth and stretching . I lean over my bed and my alarm clock was underneath my bed. I switchdd it off as it beeps in reply.

"Thank you...enjoy your day. Kudon" said the alaram clock.
I pushed it back underneath; took a deep breath.

I immediently jumped out of bed and took a quick shower. I curled my hair with hair curlers and got dressed into a black jumpsuit with pink polka dots. Cute. And my favourite shoes. Converse. Black too.

I shoved my feet in my converse and ran out of my dorm to Callum. I decided I would be Callums female friend. Not as a girl friend but just a friend. I ran to the fridge and opened it. A slow cool wave of air welcomed my face with pleasure. Latley it hasnt been working properly but i hooked two wirrs together and plugged it in and presto. I grabbed a protien bar and a milkshake. Chocolate. Yum...and left straight for Callum.

I entered the dorm room and it smelled like sweat. All the boys were cuddling up with all of the girls. Most of the girls looked uncomfortable. I crept around to look for Callum. I was weaving my way in and out of the bunks like a snake hunting its prey. Callum was mine. Sorry. That sounded weird.

I stopped infront of a bunk with a boy who looked around 16ish with 3 girls. One was lying ontop of him and he had his arms around them. The girl on his right opened her eyes. She was so pretty. She was asian. Korean
I recognised her. She was called Myra Kingsleigh. 16 years old.

"Oh you're looking for Callum?" She asked. I nodded my head and she pointed to her side.

"What are all the girls doing?" I said confused.
"Oh in a weeks time our whole group of the girls are going to go and fight those aliens. So we need the boys to take our places. I meant we're girls. Alan here is doing our three parts. We dont know how to fight them. But you can go to Callum to do it for you if you want. All of the girls accept from you have got a man to do the dirty work. So...yeah. But you have to do favours for them that whole month. Alan asked me to do all the cleaning for him." Said Myra.

"But why is every girl laying down with them...to show how precious they are." I asked. Myra looked down then nodded.

"Well I can take care of myself thanks but me and Callum are going hoverboarding." I said in response. She shrugged and layed down.

I walked in the direction she pointed in and I found Callum straight away. He was snoring.
Half an hour later of dragging him out...literally...I managed to get him to the girls dorm and lay him down kn the floor.

"Wake up, we need go go hover boarding now. Let's go. Show me the way. Callum?" It was useless.

I got up and started to walk away. I turned around and jumped as high as I could. I felt like a flying squirrel. Thump. I landed on Callum.

"The fuck Zoe." I came off him and sat on his side. We looked at eachother and giggled. He rubbed his tired little eyes like a baby hamster that woke up.I leaned on him and said...
"Good morning, Callum"
Be gently put his hand around my neck. It was warm and comforting. He leaned in a kissed me on my cheek.

"let's go" we both stood up...I jumped on his back and we headed for the hover board stadium.

Lets go have a date!

- - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks to everyone who has read my story. Almost fxcking 200 :-D. erm show heppy. Big thanks to all my friend for supporting me like:
ALFIE MORING
Sarcastic_human679
RoseSarerubieS
Fangirl epicness
And sorry if I missed some out. Apologies. But have a great day.