We need to kill her Donatello....

You and Evil Donnie have been hanging out almost everyday, you started becoming closer with him. Although the hang outs you both thought were secrete were discovered by a certain Evil blue skinned turtle.

* Present*

*Evil Leo's pov*

I told the others of what I saw, at first I thought Donnie was tricking her. He was pulling out a machine that I thought would drain power, but instead it made a Jewel necklace.

"You are my Jewel." My brother said to the human and put it around her neck and then hugged her.

I am afraid my brother has become distracted with his attraction to the human we were suppose to be killing for her power. Therefore Raph, Mikey and I are all going to have a meeting with my hopeless romantic brother.

*Evil Don's pov*

My mood has improved the more I see my dove. She was now like an amazing romantic friend to me. Although she would never flirt back with me, that made her even more adorable. I was tidying up my lab when I saw my metal door slam open.

"Raph calm down! You told me you wouldn't go off." My brother Leo said to Raph.

" WELL I LIED!" Raph said and started storming towards me.

This can't be good.... is all I could think before the hothead started yelling at me.

"HEY DORK FOR BRAINS, REMEMBER HOW WE HAD TO KILL THAT HUMAN!? YA WELL..... WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?!" Raph yelled practically spitting so much in my face and mouth to give me Mono.

That fire head could be as impatient as Mikey sometimes.

"I am working on it, do you think calculating someone down that has upgrading powers that can override my devices is that easy?" I asked.

"WELL IT MUST BE SINCE YOUR MAKING FRIENDSHIP NECKLACES WITH HER!" Raph yelled back.

After hearing this statement I was instantly astonished, how did they find out? I made sure I was not being followed, I've hung out with her plenty of times and was never caught.... How could this be?

"More important question, WHY DIDN'T YOU INVITE ME?" Mikey then began to complain to me.

"Its not how it seems, I..." I tried to explain to them but they all just looked at each other and raised their foreheads (eyebrows but since they don't have any and this is Evil Don's perspective just go with it lol.)

She is just so, pretty and nice and.... and. I began to feel myself instantly smile.

"Most girls are very pretty and nice Donnie, but why are you so attached to this human?" Leo asked, although after this question I remained silent.

"Donnie? Have you fallen for her?" Leo asked. Just as before I remained silent, but this time looking away from the guys.

"OH NO, ANOTHER APRIL!?" Raph said still upset and now groaning.

"Awwww bro that's so cute." Mikey said.

"MIKEY NO IT IS NOT CUTE! DONNIE SHE IS THE BAIT, THE ONE WE WILL KILL, YOU NEED TO GET THAT IN YOUR BIG HEAD OF YOURS." Raph yelled once again.

Honestly meeting Y/N and having her be a great friend and an amazing person to have a crush on, I couldn't imagine her getting killed, just the thought of it made me shiver.

"I can tinker with my machine and make it so that it won't kill her." I said stating my idea.

"I should've known all that flirting Donnie did with her when he first met her wasn't just because he thought she was pretty, he liked her." Raph said rolling his eyes towards Leo.

"Guys maybe we shouldn't kill her." Mikey then said to the two others, I smiled at him.

"It's not like I want to kill a nice seeming girl that you like Donnie but it was orders from the Kraang and the shredder." Leo said now more serious.

"I know but why are we even listening to them? We are enemies of them in our world, they are trying to stop us from taking over New York in our dimension." I explained.

"Donatello you know why, besides the ones here are naive, evil, not good hearted like the ones in our dimension." Leo explained.

"But the plan is taking sooooo lonnnng!" Mikey then complained.

"Mikey once it is finished you can rob all the pizza you want, isn't it worth the wait?" Raph asked Mikey, which he just liked his lips with his long, lizard like tongue.

Then before I could get even more stressed out, Leo's ETphone rang.

"It's shredder." Leo said and answered it. They chatted it up for awhile until Leo then said that we would do it.... But do what?

"What was that?" Mikey asked.

"Shredder wants us to kill the other turtles and Y/n." Leo said.

We all became shocked, kill our other selfs? This would not be an easy task.

Leo then walked up to me "You need to kill her Donatello." He said his eyes turning white, into his stealth mode, everyone else in the room had their eyes in stealth mode.

How was I going to protect Y/n now? Please my family? Or please her?

(Weird, Evil Turtles have a plan and April have a plan WONDER WHAT IT IS???? HMMMMMMM. Btw don't worry normal April does not know about the turtles plan so their plans won't collide but now you have two things to solve ugh! Also sorry for no romance,I had to put some of the evil turtle's plot in this chapter.ALSO DONNIE AND DONNIE WILL GET IN A FIGHT SOON SO STAY TUNED PLEASE!)