Teenage mutant Evil? Turtles.

(Turtles look like the 2003 evil ones but, think less bulky and more 2012 turtle looking.)

You were sitting on a rooftop looking at the beautiful sky lit with stars, thinking about what went on the previous day.
Donnie told you that you had mutagen inside the liner of your bladder and mixed in with your urine.

Although you still don't know why you were so quenched, that you were thirsty for mutagen. He said that the mutagen just needs to take it's course as if it was a liquid you drank for dinner to drain all out when you use the bathroom, but it would take a lonnnnnggg time since it was mutagen and some of it was stuck on the lining of your bladder . As you looked up at the stars you saw a shooting star fly by, slowly closing your eyes you put a hand on you heart feeling your lovingly heartbeat "Please let Donnie love me," silently whispering to yourself then opening your eyes to see the star disappear into the lit darkness of the New York City night.

~ On another roof top~

"Are you sure that machine of yours is working Donnie? We have been looking for this useless human for an hour and we still haven't found her! I mean how are we even suppose to find her when we don't even know her name!"

Evil Raph said frustrated, his hands on fire fueled by his anger.

"Aww look Raph is so ticked off his hands are on fire again."

Evil Mikey started laughing, his long lizard like tongue hissing from his mouth as he was cracking up.

"Cool it Raph! And Mikey shush it and focus. Donnie knows what he is doing, besides if he doesn't and he made us waste an hour I will kill him."

Evil Leo said smirking after his statement staring at Donnie.

"Of course I know what I am Doing Leo, I am an Evil genius remember ? By the way Raph, the girl has somehow fell in Mikey's terribly coordinated mutagen trap so with her body state she should've had a thirst for mutagen, this machine tracks mutagen in a women's stomach  or bladder from a close or large range." Evil Donnie said smoothly and confidently.

"Great we are tracking a women's bladder, well this isn't stalkerish at all Donnie." Raph said groaning and his hands cooling off.

The machine started beeping the turtles stopped running and saw you sitting on a roof, then getting up from your spot and started walking off the roof. Although the ninjas hid from you, you didn't see that you caught someone's eye.

~Evil Donnie's pov~

My brothers and I hid when we saw the girl get up and turn our way, probably heading her way off of the roof top. When she turned around I was memorized by her appealing beauty. Her (e/c) made my heart skip a beat. Her body, her face, she was perfection in a human state. My long turtle tail slowly moved side to side on the ground. "Wow." Is all I could say astonished on what I was seeing, it was like the first time I fell in love with (evil) April, but a more stronger feeling towards her.

~back to regular pov~

"Uh Donnie?" Evil Leo asked all turtles staring at his long turtle tail that donnie hated, slowly wagging back and fourth sluggishly on the ground like a puppy.

Donnie just chuckled. "That girl sure is beautiful, I'm going to talk to her." He said smirking and jumped to the rooftop you were on.

"DONNIE, WAIT WE NEED A PLAN!"
Evil Leo tried to yell but of course

Donnie didn't listen.

As you were almost to the stairs to walk off the rooftop you hear a voice that stops you in your tracks and makes you blush deeply.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing up here in this dangerous part of the city?" Evil Donnie asked smirking having lust in his voice.

Quickly turning around not believing Donnie would talk like that to you, your eyes widen in disbelief. It was a purple version of Donnie, he had tons of technology on him and a long tail slugging behind him on the ground, he was kind of..... Handsome.

"DONNIE!?" You kinda shouted not knowing what to do frozen to your spot blushing like there was no tomorrow.

He walked up to you putting his hand on your cheek and slowly wrapping his tail around your body lifting you up softly with it so you could match his height.

"Wow, your dazzling close up, my dazzling dove."

He smiled rubbing his thumb against your cheek. You just kept blushing with your eyes wide also starting to question if this was reality.

"W-who are you?" You asked almost dying trying to force the words to come out of your mouth.
Donnie chuckled softly smiling

"wow you have such a beautiful voice."

He said softly putting his hand off your cheek and put both his hands to his sides, still keeping his tail wrapped around you. " I am Donnie from another dimension, the kraang and shredder brought my brothers and I to this dimension. " he explained to you.

"Can you stop suffocating your girlfriend your making me want to puke."

Evil Raph said then dropped down next to Donnie and you,  making Donnie frown.

Then all the other brothers went by the two of you.

"Since we are not the best people in our dimension I bet our versions here are heroic?" Leo asked smiling, with his one eye and the other an eye patch covering it, above his blue skin.

"I WONDER IF MY HERO SELF HAS LASERS SHOOTING OUT OF HIS EYES!!!"

Evil Mikey shouted and started staring stuff down pretending he had lasers shooting out of his eyes.

you giggled at evil Mikey's statement.

"Are we going to
ask her a million questions or are you going to drain her powers Donnie!?"

Raph yelled getting a little impatient. After hearing Raph's complaint Leo sighs

" Raph we need to get to know this girl and I don't think it's polite to just say that Infront of her because now she will panic."

Leo tells Raph giving him a stern face.

"Whatever." Raph says.

Drain my powers!? You thought to yourself, these people are going to try to kill you like those kraang? You started backing away,

"what do you mean drain my powers ? " you asked in a scared tone.

"Don't worry my dove, I will make sure it won't hurt you." Evil Donnie said smiling and winking at you.

"Mikey here, put the terrible mutagen trap you slipped in, which made you emotionally unstable also having a dying thirst for mutagen, but some of your powers mixed in with the mutagen in your bladder, therefore us collecting these powers will make our master indestructible, cunningly smart and lastly could have him find out where his enemies live." Donnie stated smirking with his sharp shark like teeth.

You then were speechless and there was only one thing on your mind that felt like the right thing to do after hearing this, you got out of Donnie's grasp and started running away. XD. You could hear them tell each other that you were getting away, you started to call Donnie on your (type of phone) phone. Only to have your phone get hit with a ninja star.

"HOW MANY TIMES IS MY PHONE GOING TO BREAK!?" You yelled angrily since you just fixed your phone.

You were getting tried and you have been running for only 5 mins.

(TBH I wouldn't even last 4 mins XD)

(CLIFF HANGER SUCKERS!) LOL I AM SORRY I LOVE Y'all