one

a/n

you may have seen the warnings in the summary. in no way do i support any of these actions. i also would like to inform you that ushijima is a little ooc in this story, since i can't imagine him ever doing the things he will do here, but i saw him to be most fit for the role because of his intimidating build. please remember these things throughout the story.

I AM REWRITING THIS IN A NEW BOOK CALLED MY HOUSE. you can read this first since it's completed and it's pretty cool to compare but do whatever you prefer!

-

oikawa always told himself he was lucky with his boyfriend. he was lucky to have someone take him in after his parents died, and he was even luckier to have that someone be the person he loved the most.

contrarywise to what oikawa told himself, oikawa felt as if he was constantly running away from him. deep down inside, he knew that staying with ushijima wasn't making him happy at all.

-

"kiritsu."

the class stood up. oikawa grabbed onto his table to support his knee.

"rei."

the class bowed. oikawa did too, rather stiffly.

"tyakuseki."

they sat back down. oikawa nearly winced. key word: nearly. he had become rather good at disguising pain.

the teacher scanned the classroom. his black eyes were full of passion and oikawa could tell that he was a disciplined man.

"my name is iwaizumi haijime," the man started, "and i'll be your homeroom and physical education teacher this year."

oikawa sighed inaudibly. naturally, the passionate, disciplined man was both the teacher he had to trust and the teacher who had easy access to oikawa's record of injuries. life was always on his side, wasn't it?

"i'm twenty-seven years old, and was born in the miyagi prefecture. i spent six years doing studies on both sports medicine and education. any questions?"

no hands were raised.

"good. if anyone needs to ask me something, feel welcome to, that's what i'm here for."

oikawa rolled his eyes. that's what i'm here for. bullshit. teachers were there to grade tests and make your life miserable. no teacher had ever been there for him. not when his parents died, not when he moved in with his four year older boyfriend, not when he started showing up to school with bruises. they never gave a shit.

-

"yo, oikawa," bokuto smirked, setting his chair next to the brunet's table. "you look rather done with the school year already."

"i am," oikawa groaned, slumping down against his table.

"ah, poor oikawa," kuroo pouted, joining bokuto. he sat on oikawa's table, seemingly not caring that he was squashing oikawa's textbook with his ass. "how will he survive this week alone?"

"i don't know how i'm going to survive this week," bokuto grinned. "the gay part of my brain is going haywire right now."

"what, for sensei?" kuroo gasped, planting his feet on either side of bokuto's chair, looking at the zebra haired boy. "no way!"

"dude, yes way! he's totally hot. oikawa, back me up here."

"i have a boyfriend, boku-chan."

"that doesn't mean your gay senses don't have to go haywire," bokuto said in a singsong voice, mimicking oikawa's usual tone.