TWO - 2

Blade had Nell and I surrounded by his gang boys...he slowly walked up to us, in a very domineering way...then looked us over from all angles...then he pulled out his blade, and ordered me to take my shirt off...I stared right at him and said no...he looked at me gave a wicked smirk...and asked if I was sure on that....when I said yes...he spun around and backhanded me down to the dirt...then he ordered me to get up that I wasn't hurt...I got up slowly, he told me again to take my shirt off...with blood dripping from my nose, I told him no again...he sucker punched me in the stomach, and I again went down...Nell was crying the entire time, asking him to stop...but she was completely ignored...Blade grabbed me by my hair, and hauled me to my feet, and got real close to my face, and told me he could do this all night....how long could I...

He released me and ordered me one more time to take my shirt off...but before I could say no....a gang bitch walked into the crowd, and grabbed me, and told me in my ear, that he was just testing my spirit...and if I didn't want to die, to just take off my fucking shirt...Blade was just putting on a power play...of leadership. And nothing bad was going to happen...then she walked back amongst the group.

Blade, looked right into my eyes, and I could feel him go through me...it was the craziest feeling I ever experienced. He really scared the hell outta me...he said to me in a very low voice...."are you gonna take your fucking shirt off or not..." I very frightenly said no... he turned to two of his boys and said..."Ratt! Skank! Help this bitch with her shirt! Seems we are having a failure to communicate! They ran up to me and ripped my shirt off me...I instinctively covered myself with my arms...but Blade moved up to me, and forced my arms down...then ordered me to turn around...so the boys could have a look...I was in tears now, but from pain or fear...I was pissed off, from him breaking my pride, and embarrassing me...but I turned away from him...then he walked up behind me and did two quick swipes with his blade, and at first I tought I was dead...but then noticed my bra falling to the ground in pieces...three of the guys tried rushing me, but Blade put his knife at their throats and ordered them back...

He came up behind me and decided to give me another test, just to see how brave I was...he put his arms around my chest and told me to hold his knife....he placed it in my hands, and then put his hands on my waist infront of all his boys, and rubbed his hands all the way up to my breasts...pulling me real close to him...I tightened my grip on the knife, really wanting to use it on him...but that was how he was testing me...to see if I had the guts to turn on him.

As I heard him unzip his leather pants, and push closer to me I freaked, and kicked my heel up, and kicked him in between his legs, and turned quickly into a back heel kick, my brother taught me, and finally jumped on him and had his knife right at his throat. He looked at me smiling and laughing telling the boys that I'd do! She definitely has the guts to try...then he pierces through me with his crazy dark hazel eyes, and orders me to do it!....but I jump off of him, and throw the knife in between his legs...and said what would it prove!...I kill you, and then they all kill me!...no thanks, I value my life more than that...

Nell came over to me, and said I should've killed him...but I told her it wouldn't have done any good...cuz there were dozens of them, and only two of us...the same bitch came up to me, and said I had balls...and that she admired my spunk...Nell and I were lost, at what she was talking about...but she went to Blade and said she'd lay claim on me...he turned to her and said "Riz are you fuckin nuts!, she's not going to join the sisterhood, willingly....besides I promised the boys some fresh meat...all the gang guys started to laugh and lick there lips...but Rizzo jumped back in, and reminded Blade, how hard it was to find such a good prospect for the sisterhood...then also reminded him, that she might be worth it, having her as a gang bitch, instead of a hostage, then killing us when they finished with us.

While Blade was thinking about it, the member named Skank came over and grabbed Nell wanting to rape her, Blade turned and seen him, and walked up behind him, and very violently pressed his knife against Skanks dick...and told him if he didn't tuck his pride back in his pants, he was gonna make a woman outta him...Skank said yes Blade, in 3 octaves higher than usual, for Blade pressed his knife tighter against him every time he spoke...then Blade pushed him back to the crowd....

Blade then reacts...."ALRIGHT LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!...beens Our head bitch lays claim on this one...(pointing to me..) I have no choice but to let her go through Tratto's placement tests...and if she passes the tests, then we give her a final test to see if she has the loyalty to become a gang bitch....if she retaliates...she dies very slowly...and very very painfully. He turned to me and said to me..."you got that!?" I went over to Nell, and said what about my friend....Blade looked right at me, and said "What about her? No one layed claim on her so by Tratto's Law, she is expendable...." I quickly told him, if he kills her, that he'd have to kill me first...he rushed me, and yelled at me not to press my fucking luck...but for as scared as I was I stood my ground....then out of the crowd another bitch came out of the crowd and layed claim on Nell, then gave me a smile letting me know she did it for me...then she came up to me and said her name was Abby, and she liked my loyalty and love to my friend....its a good sign of love and loyalty to the sisterhood.