TWELVE-12

I stood behind the fighting rings entrance, wondering what I should do...just then I heard Nell screaming at Blade just as he was getting ready to rip his throat out...to please stop!!...Blade spun around, and told Nell to get back to her husband, and to leave the business to him..but she cried and told him that was her daddy, and she didn't want him dead..but Blade had his mind set for killing the social bastard. I seen Nell having troubles getting Blade to appeal to her pleadings...so I walked up to him, and asked him, if there was another way, other than killing him...for deep down, I didn't want to see him dead either, cuz I remembered all the times we shared holidays together Nell's family and mine...but as the lead bitch of the brotherhood family, and the gang leaders wife, I knew we couldn't let him go either. For I knew if we did he'd go straight to my dad, and they'd have the swat team kicking down our front door. Gerard seen me and Nell, and began to thank the stars that we both were alive, and that him and my family have been searching everywhere for us...and that the cops put up a huge swat patrol to take out every gang in and around the city...and that they have already begun the clean sweep initiative, by killing out three of the gangs already. But Blade wouldn't let him finish he kicked the shit out of him...I went to Blade, and asked him again, Blade got pissed and put his knife towards me, but I held my ground. And asked him if he really wanted to take my life...he put the knife away and lost his gaze from mine, disappointed with himself for even thinking of it...I put my hand on his face, and told him I wasn't trying to steal his thunder, I was just asking my husband to show mercy, for his wife's and one of his sisters feelings toward a family member...he wrapped his arms around me and apologized to me with a kiss...Gerard seen this and was disgusted...but when he heard me say I was his wife, he couldn't believe it....Nell asked to go to her father, Blade nodded his head in approval...she went to him, and told him, he shouldn't have come...that her and I were alive married and very happy...and that the leader cant just let him walk away...for it was to risky to leave any witnesses live to tell the law, where there hideout was...Gerard asked his daughter if they had forced her into marrying a no account greaser gangbanger, but she quickly said no, that she fell in love with him, and asked to marry him...then he asked her about me and that psycho killer...Nell told him, that he broke one of Tratto's Law's for my love, and when they were going to kill him for it...that I saved his life, by becoming his wife. After their uniting, they gave each others vows of Undying Loyalty to each other...and that no matter what end I would never leave his side...and he would never leave her....Gerard changed the subject and asked his daughter what was going to happen to him...Nell looked at him and said she didn't know.

After Blade apologized to me, he turned back to Gerard, and said that he was lucky that 2 members of his family still had emotional ties to him, and then punched him out, and told Shockster to take him to the prison facility. Then looked at Nell, and asked her if she was happy now...Nell shook her head yes, and he playfully smacked her on the head, and told her to get back to her husband...she turned around thanked him, and ran to her hubby Bullitt who was healing up quickly now that he was out of his crisis point, and back in his and Nell's little house.

Blade took my hand and walked me to our quarters, and we got undressed and snuggled together, and he really apologized for what he did...I placed my fingertip across his lips, and told him he was forgiven. Then I kissed him deeply, and we both toyed with each other a little bit before we went to sleep, with me cradled in his strong, and comforting embrace.