FIFTEEN-15

Gee and I walked for hours until we came up to the railroad tracks, that I vaguely remembered. It was the first time I met Blade. Once we crossed the tracks, and made it to town, I asked Gee for his help, he gave in, and said beens I got him out, that he would help me once...

I followed Gee into his house, and quickly jumped into the shower, after I cleaned up, Gee handed me a very fancy & nice dress that belonged to Nell. I put them on,  and put makeup on, and did my hair, so no one would notice me, when I went to the jail, to locate my honey,  and get him out...I even put on a pair of heels just to finish the image.. I asked Gee how I looked, he said like his daughter's best friend getting ready for prom...I gave him a kiss on the cheek, and told him thanks, then headed to the county jail. Once I got there I talked to the officer in charge, and asked him if I could take a look through his prisoners, to see if the asshole that stold my car...he took one look at me, and said yes ma'am you can, and if you see him, you come let me know, and I'll pistol whip his ass...I leaned over his desk sensually, and told him thank you.

He opened the cell door, and I went in on my own...I seen many gang members in there, a few wino's, but when I made it to the back, I seen my baby, not only locked up...but shackled and chained to the back wall as well...I walked up to the bars, and shook my hips a little, and said hey big fella whatcha in for?...he quickly looked up but didn't recognize me until I took my sunglasses off..he gave me a look of astonishment, his wife could look like that...I quickly grabbed his lock pick set, and opened the cell and handed the picks to him...he quickly got out of them, and dipped me, and kissed me, and told me I was the best thing he's ever seen...but I told him he needed to take his escape out back, and I go out the front, so they wouldn't get suspicious. He kissed me one last time, and went out the back...I went up to the front desk, and told the kind officer, that the bastard I was looking for wasn't there. He apologized for it, and escorted me to the outer door.

As soon as I got around the block, Blade grabbed me and kissed me again, and said let's get outta here..I pulled out his blade, and a heater, and gave them to him...as he was putting them away, I put his necklace back around his neck. Then I opened my purse, and pulled out my gang clothes, and took the dress and shit off, and tossed them..for it wasn't my style anymore...then we both headed to the tracks, and then on past Sanctuary's ruins. We said nothing when we seen what was left of our home, but it was getting very late, and I for one was tired, so he rummaged through the wreckage, and found his feather mattress, and some blankets. We used one blanket as a pillow to share, and covered up with the other...and once I fell onto the bed, and was in his arms, my emotions took over, and I cried until I fell asleep, with him carressing me, and telling me as long as we were together it would be alright...

He was up with the sun the next morning trying to find anything salvageable,  and packed it on a makeshift travois. I woke up and added the blankets and our mattress to it. Then helped him finish loading,  and he stopped to kiss me, and said within 2 hours we'd be in Serenity, where we could start over, with safer walls, and more security. For he had ideas to make Serenity a fortress.

When we made it to the gates, Skank rang the bell, and yelled to everyone that Blade and I were back...but Skank was so excited he just kept talking without opening the gates...Blade said yeah yeah yeah, just open the damn gates Skank!!....Skank quickly opened the gates and then slid down the pole and ran to help bring the travois in. Then we were surrounded by our remaining family members...Blade and I were shocked when Ripper told us how many we lost. So Blade and I paid our respects to our brother's and sister's graves, then Blade brought the family in a circle, and told them his plan of building the perimeters up and digging security trenches around the safehouse, and fill it with timber and if trouble came around they'd light it on fire.

Nell came and gave me a huge hug in tears and said how happy she was that I came home in one piece...I also let her know that her dad was alright and safe and sound back in his home. She thanked me for letting her know, Bullitt snuck up behind me, and gave me a big hug. I smiled at him, and told him I was happy to see him too. Blade came up and told Bullitt that he was hugging on the wrong bitch...and he quickly changed places. Slash went over too Blade and showed us both to our new bedroom quarters, that him and the girls, had put together for if and when we would come home...we went in the room, and thanked them. Ripper then told everyone to scatter, and let us rest up.