Conclusion.

Well... It's been a long wait. And I'm back. But it's over. And I'm sorry. But I have lost all drive to finish this fanfic. Back when I was writing this, It was beginning to get to me a bit too much and I was losing contact with my friends. And then one of them introduced to TF2, I got hooked, and lost more free time.
When BoO came out, I just didn't want to go on writing. I dunno why, I just did. When people asked me what I was doing, I told them writing. When they asked to see... I just couldn't. Fanfic as a whole has a bad wrap in my school. And I wanted to show people this. I was just too afraid to. I didn't want to get shunted... I couldn't even look back at this for so long...
I forgot I did it. I lived my life. It was great. I learned who I was an what I wanted to do. But I wanted to write. But I didn't feel ready to write for real. That, and Fanfic became a joke briefly in my school over a month; during exams, Hugh pressure on people, etc.
But I remembered. I started browsing Fanfic.net. I started reading stories. Not PJO or HoO stories, but video game ones. Mario, Halo, franchises that I simply enjoyed now. I read a story I believe was called; Halo 3: Insurrection.
And that sparked it. I was going to write Fanfic again. But not on Wattpad.
I started using wattpad again to transfer text between by phone and laptop for writing. I looked back. My BoO had gotten 40.2 k reads. That was... Amazing. Incredible. I reread it, and OFE, and where I... Ended.
My drive is gone. I can't finish this story; I won't be able to do it the justice I wanted, Hell, I've even forgotten how it was originally meant to end. I have about Half a chapter written but never posted. I'm going to post it. But I'm going to end the story with a conclusion. I can't finish it as I wanted. But I will give it a summary. You guys deserve that at the least.

The last dropship Leo and the gang are on ends up in space when they try to return to earth. Zero gee jinsue.
On Olympus, Jason and Phorphrion fight to a standstill, but Jason is saved by the timely arrival of all non-present gods.
The final battle ensues. Hazel takes out the scroll of Hypnos and translates it for Piper, who uses her charmspeak to make it effect Gaia. Despite being hit by an arrow in the waist, Piper finishes it and Gaia falls into eternal slumber.
Tartarus retreats and the monsters are slaughtered. The dropship falls into the atmosphere and finishes the last formorii. The battle ends.
After the battle, there is a great feast and celebration. However, Piper's wound proves impossible for the gods to heal, so the Celts put her in cryo to buy her some time. After receiving blessings and thanks from the gods, Jason sets out alone in hopes of finding a cure.

Yeah, potential sequel set up there as well. Pah. But anyway guys, for the last time, Thank you.

~Manters.