33. useless feelings

A/N Before you start reading, i want to thank all of you for your reviews and votes. i don't thank you enough and you're what inspire me to update, so thanks :)

4:37 am. The sound of her phone buzzing woke her up.

Beca has fallen asleep while studying for the literature exam she had to do if she wanted to go to LA.

She sat straight on her chair, cracking her neck in the process, and closed her book.

"Enough." she told herself.
Unlocking her phone she saw a few notifications from Twitter.

"Chlo. 4:37am
Its not the same."

If Beca had to be honest, she still cared about Chloe, cared enough to have her as 'favorite'.

She kept scrolling through the notifications.

"Chlo. 4:36am
Funny to think how much our 'best friends' trust us."

"Why is she even awake." Chloe always went to bed early, but apparently not tonight.

"Chlo. 4:38am
I wish i hadnt knew."

Beca asked herself if she should talk to her or not, she should have talked to her, they were so close to each other. But no. Instaed, beca tweeted and indirect to Chloe.

"Beca. 4:38am
Isnt it easier if you afront your problems?"

It worked, not a single second passed and Beca already had a text message.

From: Red head

Why?

"Why What?" she replied.

From: Red head

Why didnt you tell us, didnt you tell ME At least. I thought you trusted me.

Shit. Chloe knew.

Beca looked At the texts for a moment. Why didnt she tell her? Why was Beca like this, so complicated.

Before she could reply, Chloe called her. Beca accepted the called almost inmediatly.

Silence filled the line, none of them knew What to say.

"Why are you calling?" Beca asked after some seconds.

"Because i want answers."

Beca took a deep breathe, Chloe wasnt supposed to know.

"Who told you?"

"Jessica." Chloe said as if it was nothing.

Beca didnt know how to explain the whole thing.

But then again, Chloe interruped her. "Is it something that i did that now you want to be on an advanced level of math?"

Beca's heart started to beat again, Chloe still didnt know.

"What no. I just." she sighed. "I dont know."

"Im actually proud of you, even tho you ignore me."

Beca snorted At this comment. Chloe seemed to get a little bit frustrated.

"What was that snort for?" the red head asked.

"Nothing." Beca said.

"Cut the crap." Chloe said as sharp as a knife.

"Woah, Somebody hasnt slept very well."

Chloe wasnt in the mood to take Beca's sarcasm. "Why are you like this to me? What have i done to you now?"

Beca was trying so hard to not break the device she was holding. "Im like this with everyone. Chloe."

"You're not, you speak to everyone like you always did but to me, you just dont talk to me. Your stare is cold, you never tell me what's going on with you."

That was kind of true, Chloe's voice was so close to break At that point.

"You just dont trust me anymore and i dont know why." Chloe added.

Beca sighed, it was too late in the night to talk about this.

"Well, this is a two way street, you know?" Beca said motionless.

"What do you mean?"

"Tom." Beca simply said brushing the tear off her cheek. " 'Tloe is back. O.M.G' " Beca said imitating some annoying girl's voice. "Yes beca, why dont you trust me, huh? I dont know, you tell me Chloe." Beca demanded, anger controling over her feelings.

"Its not like th-" Chloe tried to say but was cut off by Beca.

"It is, dont try to say otherwise because i know its bullshit."

On the other line, tears kept falling from the red head's eyes. And they wouldnt stop falling.

"I dont even know why im mad." Beca laughed. "Im making a big deal out of it, you're right." She laughed again. "You're my friend, if you are happy with him then i give you a green light."

Chloe couldnt find her voice, she tried so hard to tell Beca she wasnt happy with Tom.

"Its not jealousy." Beca lied. "Im just... Dissappointed my best friend didnt tell me she was back with the nice douche bag."

"Im sorry." Chloe said softly.

"I bet you are."

Beca ended the call. She felt so stupid, she just told Chloe that she was mad because Chloe went back with her ex boyfriend, she felt stupid because she fell for her best friend, stupid because she trusted her but Chloe didnt, she thought she could have a happy ending. But life is not that easy, right?

She wanted to scream, she knew she couldnt but she needed to release these feeling. A distrsction, anything.

So the wall was the one who felt the hit from Beca's fist.

And another hit.

And yet another.

She hit the wall until she stopped feeling her hand. She wouldnt call it crying, But tears were falling with no control from her eyes, they were anger tears, frustrated tears, tired tears.

She lied on the bed, looking At her red, now almost purple, knuckles.

She fell asleep after some minutes, wishing she didnt have to wake up in less than an hour.

A/N i know its short, im so sorry. Bare with me please, im having a hard time writting. I hope you enjoyed t