39. Apologies

Its been a week since she had that talk on the phone with Chloe and things started to get shape.

Not between Chloe and her.

After that phone call, Beca started spending more time with the Bellas, they were more united. It was hard to Beca because she had to deal with the tests, keeping the secret from them and the LA thing. But she was doing fine.

It was Friday evening. Beca was about to step in the bowling place where the Bellas were supposed to meet but her phone buzzed.

"Yeah hi." Beca answered while walking towards her group of girls.

"Good afternoon miss." Ally joked.

"What's up weirdo." Beca giggled catching the Bellas attention who waved her over.

"How are you with the moving thing?" Ally asked.

Beca carefully replied. "Dont remind me, the record label had an issue with the apartament thing so we made a deal, I have to find an economic place close to them and they will afford it but everything is so damn expensive." Beca sighed. "Why?"

"Oh no reason." Ally replied nonchatly. "I found a condo with enough space for two and I dont know, im just showing you how lucky I am."

"Ally you are unbelievable." Beca laughed.

"I know, I know. The only thing you have to do is take the next week to drive with me to see the condo and then we arrange things." Ally explained.

"Holy shit. I'd kiss you. I will talk with the school later and call you back. K?" She said before ending the call.

"C'mon flatbutt, stop flirting I want to play." Amy said.

"Im here, im here." Beca said raising her arms.

She sat down and tied her bowling shoes.

"Five of you take a name out of the hat." Aubrey said shaking the hat full of papers.

Amy stood up first. "And the lucky bitch is..." she looked at the, now, unfolded paper. "Stacie."

CR was next. "Giiirl." She said looking at Ashley with a smile.

Beca stood up then. "Please dont be Chloe." She said to herself.
She unfolded the paper and read it, "well too bad, i'd have to play with myself."

"Leave that to your diary, gross." Amy jocked, earning a death glare from Beca.

"What does the paper says?" Aubrey asked.

Beca showed the paper. "Beca." It said.

"Ha ha so funny, take another." Aubrey ordered.

Beca read the new paper and wanted to cry. "Aubrey." She read.

Lilly got paired with Denise and Chloe with Jessica.

After 4 rounds things started to get heated. Chloe and Beca were tied and tried their hardest to beat each other.

"What's the deal with these two being so competitive?" Amy asked Stacie.

"Uuuh you know." Stacie Lied. "Ol' friends competing."

The aussie hummed in response, she wasnt buying it.

Last round was up, the two girls were still tried. Beca had one more shot, if she missed she loses. If not, well she wins.

"Miss this and i'll ripp your head off." Aubrey said jokingly.

The brunette took a deep breathe and throwed the bowling ball.

She closed her eyes, not ready to see how it ended, but then, she felt to arms round her.